Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

LillyBabies

Great app and customer service team are very helpful. Price is reasonable as well. Thank you very much!

Second Hand Saddlery Sales Australia

Absolutely love this App!! Was so easy to use and links with the collections seamlessly. I have a big inventory and had no problem getting all products listed into the app. Help was always at hand if needed and Melissa from Shopney was always following up to see how I was going and if I needed any more help with things. Extremely happy customer and I look forward to a long and successful partnership with Shopney.

Delicc

App is good and responsive, UI is very clean. Great customer service and documentation. UI designer is also very user friendly.

Brandsonce

As Brandsonce Owner. I used this app for delopping my brandsonce store
I really like the Services, kindly, and well done Job from this App! And things to change from this App...None!

Wig Store

The team have been very helpful. They are quick to respond to every question I have and work with me to make things work for my business. I chose this app due to its ease of functionality and high-quality display on devices. The exceptional customer service was an added bonus.

Aeen shop

amazing app builder , amazing team ! clean themes , looking forward for more features , like navigation bar menu , RTL , auto slides for gallery products , and banners images

Barkom

I must say that the customer service support was very good and the process really smooth! Would recommend this for every Shopify user!

RELODE.™

I must say that the support was great and the process was really smooth! Would recommend this for every shopify user!

High Dive Apparel

So easy to set up, had everything done within a few hours, support very very helpful and quick. Launching my app now

Los más peludines

Es Fácil e intuitiva, está en español, lo que facilita las cosas.
Lo malo que si o si tienes que hablar con el soporte para publicar la app y es en inglés, pero bueno, el traductor de google no falla :)