Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

besttrend-online

Location Myanmar (Burma)

One of the best mobile app builder apps of all time. Shoney makes me much easier to create my Shopify store for the app version. Always give excellent customer support and helped to solve my problems very quickly.

Up4Race

Location Chile

Por el momento excelente. Rápida atención al cliente y solución de duda o problemas.
Felicitaciones!

Avanti Milano Menswear

Melissa was amazing in terms of assisting me with getting the app started! Really good support team made it seamless

Adore By Priyanka

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good user interface & good support. Excited to go live with shopney. I would strongly recommend store owners to go ahead with Shopney if you think of a mobile app.

Mousy Leigh

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I haven't ran it live yet, but have built it and submitted it for review. My weakness is tech and I was able to easily build this app, so I'd say its user friendly. I had everything I needed for my small business. I am in love with the way it turned out. Very professional. The live chat was also very helpful. They were polite, knowledgable, and quick to respond. Also, you do get your own app icon. I read some programs don't offer that option.

Mychopchop

Setting up our mobile app was very easy and straightforward. The team made sure we had all the resources we needed every step of the way. They were Alonso quick to respond to our questions. Shout out Lara, Hazel &Yasmin for their help.

CORTE PREZIOSA

Location Italy

A team of professionals, really kind and helpful!
An easy to use and intuitive product
Love it!!!!!!

Minimo Skin Essentials

Flawless transition from another app provider. I was worried that I was going to lose all of my subscribers, but Shopney made the process super easy and provided a ton of support through the app building and publishing process! I also like all the features like themes that the app has. Necessary integrations are available even if you don't have the platinum plan. Love this app:)

Liva Pastacılık

Location Turkey

It is a great app, simple and very useful. Also great support from developers, they helped me to solve all issues to make it work. It is an amazing app, Highly recommended.

Shawny’s Healthy Essential

Very helpful and knowledgeable! I appreciate the assistance I received on today. I highly recommend this app.