Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

almahragroup

I totally love shopney. Very easy to setup & the staff are just a charm. They helped through the whole process & were very responsive. Shopney was & will be my best choice.

BrandSouq

The best mobile app builders we come across! Very good customer service and the app itself is very responsive and loads very fast which is highly important to us! Thank you shopney and Lara for the greatest ever customer service.

MY DOPE TEE

Very great first experiences with loading the app, understanding the app, and customer service from Hazel and her team makes me feel GREAT about using this App. Looking forward to growing with the app and seeing how it can help expand my business as a mobile app!

Mallkie

Great app with nice integrations, and most importantly they have a very good support. Its a 5 star for me. Keep it up!

Moda Mare Positano

Shopney is the best way to make your own app the staff is very helpful the editor is comfortable and very fast

UKampala

Shopney has been totally fantastic. Their Client Support Service has been great. Helped me out with all sorts of Google Analytics technical issues that I had no clue about. They assisted with suggestions on my icon and logo design for best fit. I truly am looking forward to a great relationship with them as they support our Start Up business through our foundation stage to growth.

Valo Express

I have been using the service from last 1 year and I really liked the service.. They helped me with the app design and the team was responsive when it was required. Also helped me with the queries that I had. Will definitely recommend them.

imakefirebeats

Made my process of getting an app for my store extremely easy! Customizing was easy and support is very very helpful. Def get this app over any other app for shopify.

PETBUZZ

The app is very user friendly and the process of converting the store onto the app is simple. The customer service is also helpful and quick.

Detroit Grooming Co.

The app builder was insanely easy to use and I loved it. The support was also great, fast responses and extremely helpful. Couldn't recommend it more.