Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

ShopOnoo

Brilliant team and fast reply. They helped me through the whole process REALLY RECOMMENDED! Escpecially thanks to Melissa!

Nursery 2 U

this app has a high level of support and they helped me through the whole process, I recommend this app for shopify stores who would like a better phone presence that what a website can provide

We La Moda

its not only they have great product, I am so happy from the customer support that they have! in and out of working hours they always give me all the support! all my questions with details! am really enjoying the support! and feel like its a family!

Mimi Clothing

I have tried a few of the other mobile app builders and this is by far the best of them all. The whole design and layout is brilliant and has a lot of design features. The customer support is first class especially Melissa who is amazing.

LussoCitta

I've been trying to have a mobile app for my store since long time ago, I've tried many apps from shopify app store, and non of them meet's my requirements. When i say "requirements" I'm referring to the app's build in function vs it's cost. Until a week ago i found shopney.
It has a very simple builder which doesn't require any IT background, so anybody can build a nice mobile app easily. I have tested all the build in functions and realized the cost of the app is very reasonable. I had some issues with the push notification while testing the app, Murat and Melissa helped me through the whole process, and it works perfectly now.
Here are some info for people who is considering shopney:
1. The build in function already included "wish list", "recently viewed", personally I feel these 2 functions are very important to provide customers a better experience when they are shopping using the mobile app.
2. "My Account" function is fully build, it allows the customers to check their orders, change the profile as well as address book within the app (some other mobile apps doesn't provide this function, or only have part of this function)
3. The support team is always there, if you have any questions or difficulties like me, just contact them and they will get back very soon. In conclusion, this is the app that really worth the cost. :) Good work!

Naturalistic Products

Amazing support, the team are very helpful. Easy to design a great looking app with the drag and drop and other features. I looked at a few options but I'm glad I settled with Shopney. The customers love it!

My Fluffy Puffs

Easy to implement and design. You can update content after launching the app and create back links to your social which is a plus.

boonanzo

The very best mob.app on Shopify store! The customer support is great and very helpful. Speciallly Melissa was and still is very patient with me with all my question for help. :)
Only issue is to get the APP Integrated to Apple Store if you don't have IPhone,Ipad or mac. This is because Apple request 2 ways authorization done on Ipad, Iphone or Mac. I use Android.

24/7 bestdeals

The best mobile app creater for shopify store by far! Awesome support. I had some issues with publishing but Melissa from the support team fixed it! thanks again!

the only funny

I used Shopney to create an app for my online store. Very effective, efficient, and easy to use plus affordable. And the team behind it are very supportive and professional.

Highly recommend it.