Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

TheCubicle

I researched and cross-compared a lot of app-building platforms, and ultimately settled on Shopney because the basic plans offered far more bang for buck than the alternatives.

I am on the Gold plan and get unlimited app installs, unlimited push notifications, scheduled push notifications, restock notifications, cart abandonment notifications, wishlists, Google analytics integration, and real-time chat, among other things. All for $159/mo. Keep in mind that some of these features would run you $500+ or even $1000+ a month on other platforms.

I am very satisfied with Shopney overall. Not only is it feature fledged and a great value proposition, the resultant app looks polished and professionally made, and navigation is both easy and intuitive. The support team is responsive, polite, and knowledgeable, and the documentation page is excellent.

The only major downside I can think of is that Shopney-created apps do not fit tablet screens natively, at least on the iPad i tested it on. It uses a blown up phone aspect ratio/resolution so it doesn't fill the whole screen, and therefore while being usable, isn't a great tablet experience. This seems to be the case with other app-builder platforms as well though.

Highly recommended!

Lindsey Moceri

Shipney helped me develop my store App to make shopping easier for my customers! Melissa was a HUGE help when I had questions (I had a lot)!

STARMARKET

Shopney is very intuitive, the support team is incredible, if you are looking for a mobile app for your Shopify store, It is the best to choose.

Granjas Fresh Delivery

Shopney is very intuitive, the support team is incredible, they are available at all times to answer any questions or queries during the process, I just wish that having the possibility of zooming in on the images or slides in my application would be very useful.

Collectible Madness

I decided the next step for my business to evolve was to move to Mobile App. I came across Shopney and decide to go down this path due to the reviews and features available.

I have just only started, but the setup is very simple, user friendly... When help was required the service is superior ! Very helpful, super quick and has your best interest at heart.

Look forward to seeing my app live and my customers having a great experience

N&M life style

Very friendly and helpful staff , my experience was with Melissa who was very helpful and assisted me on the App setup

La Vie De Luc

This app has been extremely easy and user friendly from the start, im really looking forward to more 3rd party integrations in the future which will improve the app even more! The customer service has been fantastic and they really hold your hand throughout the entire process from start to finish. Definitely worth releasing your company app with shopney. You know they will have your back.

AEPERF

This is the most simplified App builder I have seen so far, with 100% efficiency and with super blazing speed. The intuitiveness of the App makes me enjoy the final product more than my website .. Thanks, guys for the amazing customer experience too.

Crystal & Stone

This is hands down the best app out there! From the modern design; to the seamless integration with our Shopify store; and the friendly and helpful customer service. The team is always there to chat and help when needed. We completed our app within a week, I honestly never thought this would be possible, if I could give a 10-star review I would! Don’t even bother trying any other apps, this is the one you need.

liquorStork

My client love the functionality and simplicity of the app. We use it to sell high-end products to our very private customers. Shoney is quick and easy to setup. Their support is quick and effective. a Special thank you to Melissa from Shopney who is always willing and ready to assist me.