Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Hype World Company

Very good, I had support, help with everything I asked for.
Very good indeed and the design is very modern and intuitive.

AYYO.ae

Excellent customer support. Also, I tried a couple of apps that convert Shopify Stores to mobile apps and by far Shopney has been the best out of all of them because of great UI/UX, features and top-notch customer support. I would love them more if they add more integrations/features on the future. Great work!

Lavinia Lingerie

The Best Mobile app! I tried several Mobile apps before Shopney, they were confusing and not easy to setup. I noticed some missing features and Marat was very helpful with helping to fix them :) I would suggest the Shopney app to try anybody who is looking for a mobile app!

Fioriah Cosmetics

The customer service support is very helpful, understanding and very welcoming. 'The developer was very warming and patient with me plus while making sure that all of my questions was answered in a professional manner and to make sure I understood.... 'Thank you so very much...

NORACORA

Excellent customer service and support! Shppney is easy from onboarding to design. We have been getting some sales through our mobile so we really are delighted with the service. I would definitely recommend it.

Hillmarten

Great and Friendly customer support. attentive to their fixes and updates keeping the app up-to date. Great and Fast Design app. Keep Up the good work.

Glitter Glamz, Inc.

Using Shopney has been a pleasure. Great and attentive customer service and support. The setup was simple and it easily integrated with my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to launch a mobile app.

FunkyTradition

Shopney is one of the best app to convert the website into a mobile app in an affordable budget. After trying couple of options avaiable we finally switched to Shopney because of great UI, Features and top-notch customer support. Keep the good work up.

fyxx

Outstanding customer service and support, still working on building the app, had some challenges with integrating some 3rd party services like tookan live delivery tracking, but the customer service provided me with some sort of solutions that maybe help!

Ohlala Sellerie

Well... We have tried all the different solutions available through Shopify store and while we were about to develop our app internally we have found Shopney ! We never write reviews about the different apps, but they are doing a great great job !

In any project, the team behind is the most important, and Melissa and Murat have built an incredible team with an amazing product !