Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Tortendekoshop

It is better than most applications in terms of interface and ease of use. Best Mobile App editor in the Shopify marketplace.

De' Vora Pet Products

Shopney offers great customer service which made the installation easier then expected! I would recommend this product.

MODERN QUESTS

We have been working with Shopney since the past few weeks to get our app finalized and launched. Melissa and the team have been excellent in responding and accommodating our changes to make sure the app look matches our brand and color theme. Great support so far. The backend interface is pretty easy to use - would prefer to have some more customization though. Overall the look and feel of the native app seems great. Waiting for the final app launch now on the stores.

PVT.

We need to make a mobile app to advance our business. This was everything we needed & more thank you

Centralam Distributors Inc.

I use the app to convert my Shopify web store into an app as most of my customers are accessing my store with their cell phones. Still in the process to have the app up and running, but so far Shopney has being very helpful dealing with my questions. It syncs fine.

Toi Gallery

I used this app to be able to offer a mobile easier shopping experience to my customers. Melissa has been beyond amazing. She has been super fast at responding my concerns and very helpful . Also, she guided me all the way through and I am super excited to have the app available now.
Thank you very much!
Amazing experience. I will recommend you guys

Viviana

El Coro Gastrobar

Excelente aplicación y facil de usar. y con 100% soporte en chat que es lo mejor. Totalmente recomendada

WINNER PET

i start use this app its one of the best and easy app . thanks to great support team for fast replay

Griffa Store

Il servizio clienti è fantastico, Melissa mi ha accompagnato in ogni momento rispondendo con garbo e in modo mirato alle mie domande risolvendole immediatamente. Complimenti!

Noxy-Skye

The Best APP ever!!! My Shopify store looks better than most corporates Apps. My APP looks Fabulous! They are sooo Supportive. They go the exta mile for you. If you are serious about making your shopify store look extra professional try using Shopney. I can't wait to launch my APP.