Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

zonalibremcy

La calidad de asistencia online por los desarrolladores es sumamente buena espero poder seguir haciendo buenas alianzas comerciales durante mucho tiempo.

Regina Store By Centparadise

l'ho appena installata ,facile la configurazione e team disponibile e veloci nel risolvere tutte i quesiti posti.

Jades Boutique

Just started using this program and let me tell you, GREAT results so far. Not only is the platform user friendly, the customer support is so extremely helpful with any questions you have. AND YOU CHAT WITH A LIVE PERSON. They consitiently check to see if you need help along you journey with designing and setting up your developer accounts. The only issue from some people may be the price, but overall, you're paying for QUALITY services. I feel this will be worth it in the long run for my business.

LE STYLE DE PARIS

L'APP E MAGNIFICA IL SERVIZIO CLIENTI ANCHE! TI RISPONDE SUBITO ED E ATTENTO ALLE TUE RICHIESTE :), L'UNICA COSA DA MIGLIORARE E AGGIUNGERE PIU INTEGRAZIONI PER LE APP QUALCUNA IN PIU DI QUELLE CHE GIA CI SONO PER RENDERLA ANCORA PIU COMPLETA!

Redaleon

A good valid team, they help me a lot to create my own app and publish it so fast. Thank you so much Shopney for all!

Windfall

Y'all are amazing. The product is as good as it is advertised, the pricing is reasonable, and y'all got our app into the respective App Stores. The whole process was a painless experience. Major kudos are in order to the Shopney team for building such a fantastic company. And if you are reading this review and are still on the fence about using Shopney, don't hesitate. They are best in class.

Soutien NYC

I got everything I needed to build my app and the customer service was exceptional. A seamless experience.

BOUGIE BRAT HAIR LLC

Love this app for my business and the customer service is awesome! I was able to upgrade the app to expand my business and allow my customers to spend their Bougie Bucks (Our Rewards Program) in stores and love it!

The Fluffy Station

I used this app to convert my website to a mobile app, it works within a minutes with an easy steps of my way of designing the theme, Beside that they got a super active team that they offer the assistance to u before you ask, Getting back to my enquiry very quickly with an easy explanation to me about thier work flow process to activate my app,
Highly recommended for beginners thats need an app without any outsider help,

Ozzy Nautilus Scuba Dive Shop

I appreciate your help, your best assist, your time, and your petition, thanks for everything, in a couple of days my app is ready and launched, thanks a lot