Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

FolksFabric

With all due respect to other leading mobile app makers on shopify, Shopney feels extremely premium, very easy to use, very professional and run by extremely kind people. The interface, customisation, support and the overall feel of the app created on Shopney have that high end, premium feel. Definitely recommended.

Attire Flair

we at attireflair.com tried many apps for mobile app builder but Shopney was literally the best because their app is user friendly , very easy and smooth , very good integration list and their customer service are oriented and friendly , please add individual push notifications and support iOS 14

MOD Boutique

AMAZING is all i can say. I am late to the app game and needed to get one done due to the IOS 14 causing conflict with my advertising, i wanted to make sure i could stay in front of my apple users. I figured the process would be long hard and i would give up - but it was the easiest thing! The biggest hurdle was dealing with apple as i messed up and created a individual account instead of business account - shopney was there any time i had questions and walked me through everything. Highly recommend and excited for a long term partnership with them!

Tech Goods

One of the best apps you can get for your online store, it gives you the control to customize it the way you like

arive

What a service! Simply stunning. The tech behind works seamlessly and the team behind makes the difference! Helped us saving tons of money and work, which we could then put into marketing! Super happy 11/10

Marshal Fitness

I have not much words in the favor for the team, only in simple way. The team is very cooperative. Very light, very easy to use the features of the Shopney. I check many other apps before do final. And I found Shopney in all the way good. I wish they grow more and more. Definitely I will use them services for my up-coming new projects. Regards,
Rashid A.

La Paletina Artesanal

Great app, great team, fast customer service and easy app to set up. i definitely recommend this app if you want to make business in mobile commerce

DC Audio

Amazing Customer Service in helping me set this up. They walked me through what I could do and what I could not do they took over and finished the job. I was worried about making some mistakes during the set up but not anymore.

Jebnalak - جبنالك

they provides high level of support and they fulfill our requests professionally at their earliest possible.

The Happy Pineapple Boutique

I am so happy with the customer service of this app. They helped every step of the way. Service is fantastic.