Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Scratch Supply Co.

I'm pretty sure that at this point I've explored all of the app builder apps that are available here. I'd say there are two or three solid options, but Shopney was far and away the standout. The deciding factors for me were: - it handle our large number of SKUs and replicate online store theme's heavy reliance on subcollections (none of the other app builders can do that);
- intuitive and responsive interface;
- great value for the cost - every shop has different priorities, but some of the other options didn't make what we specifically needed available until a higher tier that cost 2-5x as much;
- really solid self-service help documentation;
- EXCELLENT and responsive customer service I'm so excited to see where this app takes us!

Green Zebra Kitchen

I've tried a couple and this is the best mobile app builder app on Shopify. Customer support is top-notch - unbelievably responsive and helpful. Very excited to launch our app.

Tea for Three: A Children's Boutique

Still in the early stages but building and launching are so much easier than all the other apps out there. So excited to get it up and running fully!

Cup of Té Canada

a seamless transition resulting in a beautiful app. customer service is also incredible and id happily recommend it to anyone

ScanAdz

I had been looking for an easy but detailed app builder. I had tried around 6 of them. They were either too expensive, not robust enough or both. Shopney is not only exactly what I was looking for but it is SUPER easy to use AND has amazing customer service via chat. The chat agents almost seem to be available ALL the time! Thanks Shopney!!

ESTEEM Clothing

Super bedienbare App und noch besserer Support :) Sämtliche Rückfragen werden direkt bearbeitet und zur vollsten Zufriedenheit gelöst!

Peachy Olive Glitters

So far I like how Shopney allows me to customize my app. I have experienced excellent customer service. Everyone has been very helpful when I have questions or concerns and so far my customers are loving the app. I would definitely recommend Shopney to anyone looking to make their shopify store an app!

The Lash Oasis Boutique

This app is great, straightforward, responsive customer care, really easy to understand everything thanks to all the material available and guides. I created an app in 24h and now waiting for the team to submit it on my behalf. couldn't be happier, 100% recommended. Thanks Shopney

Izysmile

I downloaded the application to conquer new customers. I really liked the customer service, they are attentive and they help you until the final installation.
I highly recommend.

BiKiBAG

Me ha sorprendido la facilidad para crear la aplicación de mi tienda Shopify con Shopney, se ve realmente profesional. El equipo te ayuda rápidamente a publicar tu aplicación, realmente vale la pena, creo que seguiremos con ellos mucho tiempo.
-----------------------------------
I was surprised how easy it was to create my Shopify store app with Shopney, it looks really professional. The team helps you quickly to publish your app, it's really worth it, I think we will continue with them for a long time.