Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

Pits & Paws

This app is very efficient, simple and easy to use, definitely recommended. One thing I liked the most was ease and simplicity

Americandys Deutschland

Top Service! Der Kundensupport ist super schnell und antwortet immer sofort. Es ging alles so einfach und schnell, können wir nur jedem empfehlen. Danke an Shopney für die tolle Arbeit.

OhMyTat

I love the layout and the clean design Shopney provides, and their support is amazing. Shopney really saves me a lot of time!

Egoist Underwear

With Shopney you will get your app up and running in a few days. It is very user friendly, easy to navigate and very intuitive. We got our app done and approved by apple and google play within a week. But that is not even the best part. Yasimne provided us with an EXCELLENT support. She would respond within minutes, and would not stop going trough resources until we answered any questions that I might have had. One time it was way past normal working hours on their end (they are located in Europe) when I realized we were still chatting! I had to remind Yasmine to stop responding and go to bed haha. For real. This is BY FAR the best support I have received from any business online or offline. Now let's see some $$$.

Tangerine Tulips Boutique LLC

I use this app to help get my store app ready. The people are so friendly and ready to help with every question i have. Melissa is great at helping and so patient with me as I am not good with computers. This has been an excellent experience.

Spogliami

Shopney App is amazing and full of very useful features. Makes Mobile App creation easy and amazing. Customer and Tech Support is absolutely OUT of this WORLD Amazing. Responses to questions are in seconds/minutes. We are loving Shopney

Nibura Shop

Easy to use even for non-technical people. Excellent support team with prompt & professional responses.

Medicina Online Pharmacy | UAE

The Experience to create the app was fantastic, Easy to use and handle my store on the mobile. The Customer Service was also very Professional and quick response .

Brillias Boutique

So far i used the mobile app builder for onile store , it is amazing and very simple to use especialy for a beginer .I highly recommend to anyone .

304 Clothing

We have been using this app now since last October and it has provided our customers with a more seamless shopping experience than we could have ever imagined. This experience is also replicated behind the scenes on the back end of the app with how easily you can setup and amend your app store with a simple drag and drop feature. Highly recommend Shopney to any brand looking to move towards using an app.