Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder

Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder | Reviews

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

17Love Beachwear

APP FANTASTICA SERVIZIO CLIENTI AFFIDABILE E ECCEZIONALE SONO VELOCI NEL COMPLETARE IL SERVIZIO E TI DA LA POSSIBILITA DI INSERIRE L'APP IN APPLE STORE E GOOGLE PLAY USUFRUENDO DEI LORO SERVER COMPLIMENTI DAVVERO

Arcane Fibre Works

Great app, easy to work, and the staff have been super helpful! Happy we decided to go with Shopney!

JOHN RICHARDO

I had the opportunity to prepare my application very easily and test it quickly. Service support and communication with me are very high quality. Thank you very much for your service and support.

Birthdayboy.net

I used this app to create android and ios mobile applications for my online store. the setup was very easy and the support is amazing. All of Shopney's support team were very cooperative and their responses were really fast

Zebra Glitter & Nails Company, LLC

So far things are going great! I had wonderful assistance from Jasmin. Looking forward to launching the app.

Kentrell Jewelry

Really easy to use, and helpful customer service. My app is just what I wanted. The best app builder I have used.

Harbour House LLC

I used this app to build an app for my shop. The employees could not have been more helpful!! they even emailed me late into the evening to expedite the process! I would definitely recommend!!

Dutch Mud Men

First impression is good. Building is easy and quick. Support is fast and responsive. Ready to publish now.

J & K Distribution Co.

DONT FREAK OUT! This App to create your company App will be a great experience. Super easy once you READ THRU the helpful set up guides (A MUST!) Once you read and pretty straight forward on designing. All the way until the final stage! I would very much recommend pinging a live support tech to help you thru the finishing processes for approval. THANK YOU SO MUCH LARA! Finished off my application in 15 mins and walk me thru the process! Thank you so much Lara!

Qstomize.com

Fantastic app and service. AAA quality. Highly recommended! The whole set up and process was smooth as silk

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43