Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

Support your customers' shopping journey both iOS&Android Apps

Lumia Coffee

Excellent support and outstanding efforts to make this happening, The Shopney team is so friendly and very supportive, the best quick response.
So happy with the performances and highly recommend them for your store app...

Fashion Concept

Truly awesome! I recommend it with my eyes closed! I personally used all of the apps which convert your store to an app, but Shopney's options are super easy and the final app is super fast.
They are very helpful and I'm very happy with the service.
Thanks to the Team!

BUB Moda, Inc.

The app is and the support team is great! Let me tell you why… First of all, Shopney is easy from onboarding to design. Really painless and smooth. The team is always hands-on and really helpful. They were even anticipating the steps that I could need help and bringing the solutions even before I have the difficulty. For example, the developer account issues with Google and Apple. Although it's not their duty, they helped me a lot anyway. Haven’t seen such a support during my ‘Shopify vendor’ life.

They have a great knowledge base full of great insights about mobile commerce. And they feed you with great advice to make your app work and get more downloads. They offer features that make sense. Not loaded with garbage features that bring any value.

They richly deserve 6 stars, but I can give only 5! Would highly recommend Shopney.

Rockupy

Shopney is very easy to use. I didn’t even need any help while onboarding or designing my app. But the team was always making me feel safe with periodical emails like ‘’please let us know if we can help you with anything’’ and so on :)

I just needed help one time, for getting an Apple Developer Account, and they were fantastic. They helped kindly and timely. They also help you to get the best out of your app with pro recommendations. Having such a great support team located in Europe is amazing. I would like to thank them again here.
When it comes to features, the theme option is a must and Shopney is the only one to offer such a feature. You can select the best team depending on your product photography and inventory size.

The in-app messaging feature is absolute leverage! My customers loved it. Actually, so did I. Because you and your customer don’t need to deal with the emails for quick questions while shopping in the app.

A good set of features, great support, easy dashboard, and top-notch app. Overall, I would definitely recommend!

Monocloth

We have been using the app since May 2019 (for more than two months now) and everything so far has been great. Even if we had some doubts in the beginning, we cannot believe how functional our mobile app is now. We have been getting some sales through our mobile so we really are delighted with the service. It's also very easy to use.

I want to congratulate the support team as well. Whenever we needed anything done on the app, they were always there to help.

I would definitely recommend it if you are thinking of creating your mobile app for your website.

Vegan Dükkan

I just installed this app! It took me less than 10 mins to set up a professional looking native mobile apps. Works great and looks neat on phones.

John Paul Ataker

I use this app for a native mobile apps and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Havanka Online Store | Official Site

Amazing support! Especially, Melissa from the team was a really great person to work with and pretty skillful. App design dashboard is really fun to play with. I was not expecting our app to look this classy. The result is mindblowing.

They also guide you to get the best results out of the app with more downloads etc. They are with you after launching your app as well. I mean literally.

An app for your store is a need. To have it with Shopney is a pleasure! Would definitely recommend.