Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

Support your customers' shopping journey both iOS&Android Apps

Legal & General / Legalbooks.ie

I've just setup a shopping app for my shopify store using this Shopney it has been very easy to use very happy with it and the Customer service is excellent

ROZYANA

افضل شركة تصميم تطبيقات في شوبيفاي - سهل وسريع - وتصميم انيق وغير معقد - وبالاضافة خدمة عملاء ممتازه جداً جداً .

شكرا Melissa

dailybox

After a good amount of my research and trail for a professional clean looking Native apps for my shopify store, here is the final stop !!
App Features :
Most of the advanced e-commerce features are there like Push notifications for both iOS and Android,In app custom chat, WhatsApp integration etc..
Simply Amazing App build portal :
With few simple drag and drop we can achieve a fully customised app .
Support :
Superb dedicated support people, they are chasing and resolving the problems promptly and patiently hear the custom requirements and will full fill if it can be done any how.
Over All I would say without any doubt No 1 native Mobile solution for Android&iOS among shopify mobile apps.
Highly recommended

DEJAMY

BOYS VERY AVAILABLE AND READY TO HELP IN THE CREATION OF MY APP. TODAY AND MY FIRST DAY ONLINE WITH SHOPNEY AND THANK YOU ESPECIALLY MURAT AND ALL THEIR STAFF, NOW WE HOPE WELL FOR THE FUTURE. THANKS

kidzoya

Best mobile app in shopify.. Why ?
- Easy to use
- nice & clear dashboard
- many theme layout option
- friendly & helpful staff

Overall excellent mobile app builder

Grosuper

Best Mobile App Builder in Shopify App Store.
Shopney have the Best App Designing Dashboard which are Clean and Easy to Use. It's Sync's everything from my shopify store automatically so it's faster building the app.
Our App is Faster, Beautiful Design and Best User Experience.
We Recommend Shopney for App Development.

DrunkenMonk

Great app. Highly recommended for people who are looking for mobile app, who doesn't know coding. It is very easy to install and use. Took hardly 1 hour to integrate. Good work.

Crazy Punch

I wanted to launch a mobile app for my website for a very long time. With Shopney I could do it.
The app is very smooth, and makes the front end look very clean.
Very good support team. Overall very good service.

THATSMYGEEK

It was such a great experience from the get-go till the launch. I have installed and tried all app builders to make sure I will start with the best. Shopney is the easiest to design. It has great INTEGRATIONS and some features that the others don't offer like in-app messages.

User experience is top-notch with clean dashboard. The support team was always kind and helpful from the moment I start and still answering my endless questions :) They helped or guided me for every single step. So, the nightmare turned into a mobile fairytale.

I highly recommed it!

Hype World Company

Very good, I had support, help with everything I asked for.
Very good indeed and the design is very modern and intuitive.

Previous 1 3