Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

You build the best brand. We build the best mobile app.

Eyefood Factory Switzerland

Outstanding support from Melissa and the team (quick to answer and to publish the app). I am not going to lie, you do not really need their help as the creation module is so easy to use and so well integrated with shopify. The longest part was to create my Google and Apple dev account :) and even for that, Shopney has a tutorial to help you even if it is not part of their product. Their support page is really, really good.

I was hesitating to add an app as a sales channel because of the cost and the workload related to the deployment (and I never did that before !). I was looking for a solution that can connect an iOS/Android app to shopify in order to have a 'maintenance free' extra sales channel. Indeed, I didn't want to manage a separate 'store' on app with a separate cart, products, collections etc. Shopney is a perfect solution.

The reason I wanted an app ? The possibility to send push notifications to increase sales (much higher conversion rate than emailing). I am convincing my clients to download the app by offering pre-orders only trough that sales channel. If you consider an app too, it is important to have an 'exclusivity' on it as themes for shopify are really mobile friendly now and can compete with an app. That being said, people are more keen to revisit your store when they have an icon on their phone : it is always there, near their fingers.

Get back to shopney, I was surprised by the possibilities offered by the entry level plan but also the real 'app feeling' in term of customer experience. Unlike other similar shopify apps, shopney lets you play with many design options, product integrations etc. I found the 'basic' plan offers you everything you need to have a pro app : Google Analytics and FB tracker integrated, push notifications, drag & drop connections with collection/products and many design options. The two other plans are, from my point of view, too expensive and except for loyalty program integrations and a little bit more design modules for the home page, I cannot see the value to upgrade (at my level). Anyway, good news for people with the same needs than me: the 'basic' plan is really doing the job !

I really like the fact you can almost change everything (design, wording, menu) in LIVE without re-publish your app. Very convenient. Also, as a shopney user, you can have for free the shopney shopify app to add a banner to promote your app on the mobile version of the website. Pretty cool and you save $$. Do not forget to add it ;)

Note: Just be careful with some themes that are not going to display your full collections if you have more than 20 items (ie: TULPAR). I discovered that after publishing and I will have to fix it with an update now.

CONCLUSION
One of the best solution you can find (I almost tried them all) to quickly add an APP sales channel without spending $15,000 or fighting with low cost dev and extra cost to keep your app updated with iOS and Google. $75/month may sounds a lot but trust me, it is really affordable if you consider the maintenance free solution you will have, the higher returning visitors rate and the additional sales thanks to the push notifications should. Think about your average basket or product price and you will see if it is easy for you to cover the extra monthly cost (in my case, I just need to sell 1 product a month to cover the cost of the app, very reasonable and achievable)

Snackstar

Amazing service with great user interface and best customer support specially by melissa could not have asked for a better shopify app to grow my store.

Murple Mart

I used this App to Create an app for my store, And was surprised how much better and it is to use than any of the other 4 Shopify apps I have tried.

Their guides are always comprehensive, updated and their support that helps you through it is topnotch! I can't really say any critique right now because I haven't really gone to any problems with using this app.

Moncah Best

I needed a mobile app to further grow my business. Shopney was the final destination with its unique features at a great price. The customer service is responsive, kind and knowledgeable. If you are willing to step into m-commerce, Shopney is your stop!

Glam & Glo

My biggest pet peeve is customer support, especially with technology companies. Shopney's is by far one of the best experiences thus far; and I haven't even launched my app yet! The cost of the subscription is worth it already. The demo app for my store is already impressive. I know this will be a game changer. Don't shop for another app - it's all here.

Saad fruits and Vegetables

I found shopney on the shopify store. Wanted the give it up a try . I dont regret it going through the process and dealing with the staff who made everything run very smoothly . I was able to expend my busniess by creating an online app in the apple store and google store that going to help me increase my sale . Very satisfied with the result and i will keep doing busniess with shopney .

Mutter und Glück

Nice App and super customer support! It is easy to use. Thanks a lot for your support Melissa and team!

Dumai

An amazing way to make an app. Simple and easy to use. Very nice design as well. Good customer service.

H.O.FASHION

Best International App Developer! ⭐️ Best Customer Support! ⭐️ And it cost only 79$ per Month! ⭐️ Another Developer Costs are 150$ per month!!!!

Zango Mart Global

i used this app and find its so easy to build your brand presence in mobile app at affordable cost with great support service

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13