Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder

Shopney ‑ Mobile App Builder

by Shopney Inc.

You build the best brand. We build the best mobile app.

Onleef

Shopney has given a new life to our business for our growing business. I really like the outstanding help from the support executive Melissa guided me through the designing and submitting process irrespective of the time zone we both were. It would be nice if you can add font size and a lot of basic features to be incorporated.

Sport Store Ireland

App looks good and the customer service is efficient, friendly and professional. I would happily recommend the Shopney team.

Huriah Express

really amazing many tools and very fast and detaild support simply the best i recoomend it to everybody

Don Antonio Store

Εξαιρετική εφαρμογή, άριστη εξυπηρέτηση η καλύτερη στην αγορα! Την συνηστώ ανεπιφύλακτα! έχει chat και αναλυτικές οδηγίες και η πλατφόρμα σχεδίασης πολύ απλή !

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

Greath application and super customer service! We've build iOS and Android apps into fews hours... good work!

Woodberg

I tried many other apps to create a mobile app for my website. So far none was like Shopney. Easy interface, pretty straight forward and most importantly you can customize your app however you want. Prices? Pretty fair for all of the features you can get out of this awesome app. I enrolled into the gold plan, and I'm pretty happy about it! Their support time is very cooperative and helpful with quick response times. Special thanks to Hazel as she is very patient with my questions.
If you are looking to launch an app for your store, go with Shopney!

Cornerdrink

I tried many apps before Shopney. But nothing is like this app is awesome! Very fast setup, very easy to follow the steps and the support is amazing! Thank you

DesiDutchStore

Shopney is created with quality and usability in mind. I found the App very intuitive , self explanatory to use. You can see the design and work before you launch. Everything is super good quality , looks sleek and works good. Staff from the Support are very helpful in answering any questions one may have. Would definitely recommend it.

Future

This is one of the best options, if not the best for building a world-class mobile app on top of Shopify. After checking each of the top 10 mobile builder Shopify apps, we chose this for various reasons including built-in aesthetics, ease of use and the default Arabic & RTL support. Comparing cost, Shopney’s ROI is unmatchable! Promptness is quality of entire team and Melissa stands out making sure support is always available to match Go-Live needs. Can’t wait to see and utilize the new features. Thank you and keep up the great work!

almahragroup

I totally love shopney. Very easy to setup & the staff are just a charm. They helped through the whole process & were very responsive. Shopney was & will be my best choice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19