Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

OPARI Fashion

Loved the fact that support is helpful and informative. App got approved on both Apple & Play Store without major issues. There is some functionality I hope will be integrated shortly that mimic's the website app's 100% Overall very happy with service, information and quick responses.

OWN YOUR ELEGANCE

Shoney is an easy-to-use app developing tool. I am a clothing store owner and was able to create an app by following Shopney design steps. But more importantly, it's the customer service that blew me away; Lara and the team helped me with the details and stepped in where I needed assistance. We can't wait for the app to go live! Thank you, Shoney, for providing an excellent tool.

Cosaleo

Nach längerer Recherche zu nativ APPs bin ich auf Shopney gestoßen.
Die App ist schnell eingerichtet und leicht zu bedienen.
Mit etwas Geschick und Hintergrundwissen lässt sich sehr schnell ein 1. Shopdesign verwirklichen.
Der Support arbeitet sehr schnell und zuvorkommen. Für jedes Problem oder für jede Frage gibt es passende Info-Seiten zum nachlesen.
Alles in Allem ein super 1. Eindruck gemacht. Nun muss nor noch die Veröffentlichung abgewartet werden, um die Funktionalität zu bestätigen.

Bluebird Lumber & Hardware Store

Thank you so much Team Shopney for the great service. I am very satisfied with the great support for me. Very efficient service, friendly and the outcome is even better. The app serves what I wanted and I am thrilled about the service. I would also like to make a special mention of Lara of team shopney. Thank you so much Lara for your professional, efficient and prompt service. Thank you and may God bless you Lara and your team.
Great new year to everyone at Shopney!

Aswini

Shopney - Mobile App Builder helped me set up a mobile app for my company with so much ease. They handle the deployment and submission process and the customer support is always one click away. Free and unlimited push notification feature is a huge plus!

Negative Apparel

We were looking for a shopify store app builder and im glad i chose shopney as for now the customer support is superb they are super supportive. We had a few suggestions and im glad they worked on it and rolled out beta versions for us. Getting approval from play store and app store was super easy just because of the tremendous support from shopney team. We haven't yet announced the app to our customers and will write back again when we are at 1000+ or something downloads. Shopney App is highly recommended totally worth every cent.

MYSEKY®

The customer service is excellent, they solve your problem very quickly they are very friendly and very attentive. Good service is guaranteed!! The process of creating the application is very simple and fluid. We give a 10! to excellence.

Papiroom

they also have great customer service. They were always by my side from the beginning to the end of the project.

TURKEY 252

Runtii waa Application aad u tayo iyo Xawara sareeya wayna fududahay design gareen tiisa haddaba ka faideesta

SCENTKART

After a lot of comparison with other Mobile-App building apps, I finally chose Shopney for its beautiful designs and smooth interface. The support team is friendly and always available. Got the apps listed on Apple and Google in less than a week. Kudos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45