Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sweet Sassafras Boutique

Great customer service and a great app! They were always helpful when I needed them, and always answered right away.

BohoAbodeOnline

Location Australia

The app is easy to use, the designing of the app was fun, the only difficulty I found was that you need to create developer accounts with Apple & Google which took bit of time. The instructions where pretty good and the service was amazing as they reached out to me before I had to ask for their help.

LaTisha's Hidden Talents

I want to Thank Ms. Lara and the whole Shopney team for helping launch my store. they are really a great team, help me with will my small issue I had thank you again

Roomours - KSA

Location Saudi Arabia

Hazel was so nice replying with all the details needed! So professional! She gave us time to work our stuff out

REVENGEX STUDIO

Location France

Superbe équipe toujours à l'écoute quand on a besoin d'aide et le process est vraiment simple & rapide. Très rare sur Shopify. Je suis même parti d'une autre application d'app builder pour aller chez Shopney.

kplant

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app feels very good. Very convenient to use.The customer service team also helped me a lot.Thank you very much.

Shaving Time

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have had nothing but top notch support from Shopney and have been using their app for both Android and Iphone for a couple of years now.

Bombay Mercantile

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app and easy to use. Very user friendly and easy to manage products and campaigns. The support is top notch.

HMMBA

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Working with them more than a year, and whenever we need help they are always there, side by side helping, suggesting, and supporting. The quality of support is a matter to any business that have a clear vision and we were never been disappointed since we joined.

moncahsale

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Shopney is now helping me launch my second store. Thank you Melissa and the whole Shopney team for providing an excellent product and customer support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57