Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

CAMBFashion

i made my 1st sale through the app not the website. my customers loved the app so much. i loved how its easy to reach customer support. they have been with me since day 1 like family and constantly been supportive and proactive. i always smile when i wake up and find a morning message from shopney on how i can make my app better. they are always there and they have a solution for everything. very much recommended and very much trusted !

Moychay.nl - Tea Culture Club

I found that it is supper easy to create own app! And the support that we received from the Shopney team is really nice. I would like to mention Jasmin, Lara and Melissa, who were very kind to help me.

Lelopak

Great customer service and documentation. The UI design is also very user friendly. App is good and responsive.

Ant Dimension

Great customer service. They reply fast and help you on all doubts. I had some issues on the app and fixed it really fast. Recommended

The Beauty Ink Store – Cinthia Beauty Ink Store

Customer support team is very helpful. They answer quickly to all of my questions and collaborate with me to make things work for my store. This app appealed to me because of its simplicity of use and high-quality display on devices.

Mono B

Great customer service, helped me from the start to the beginning. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build an app that doesn't require much knowledge.

JustMary.fun

really very helpful and kind, app works very well, great assistance. I asked for some additions, I hope they will be taken into consideration as soon as possible. Thanks

Hemmet® Brand

I used Shopney to express our creativity here at Hemmet® to build our in-house app. It's very easy and the support is extremely efficient on all the steps to get your app alive in the market. Highly recommended!

Noweat

It's incredibly easy to use and the support people is always there to help you! Really good! I recomend it!

Lorenzo di Pontti

Really easy to set up. Never thought making an actual app would be so fast. Very happy with this yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40