Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 23, 2023

This process has been incredibly smooth with plenty of clear instructions for someone with no experience to get a professional-looking app published. The team has been wonderfully helpful answering all of my questions. This is such an affordable way for our business to take a huge step!

Harbor and Sprout
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 20, 2023

My App still in the implementation phase but so far they're very supportive and the response for any inquires very fast

Seafood Factory
Egypt
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 20, 2023

Io personalmente sono molto contenta del servizio clienti della Shopney. Cortesi e veloci. Mi hanno risposto in tempo reale alle mie richieste. Grazie!
Un ringraziamento speciale va a Melissa che mi ha seguito su tutto!

Mstore016
Italy
January 20, 2023

The service of this app is so expected. I haven't even started yet, but the CS staff who supported me were so kind. It was fast and precise, as if I was right next to me telling me how to do it.

Kshopina
South Korea
January 19, 2023

Thank you for all team to support me it’s amazing and fast special thanks for Hazel,Serena for follow up and help me and updating for every steps happen thank you so much for everything’s

accessoriesxshop
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 17, 2023

Thank you to the app team support. The app looks simple and have a nice design. Very good support. Fast delivery

americandreams.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 17, 2023

Thank you Melissa for guiding us with launching the app! The app is user-friendly and easy to use, also includes all the features we need!

aalis.hk
Hong Kong SAR
January 16, 2023

Excellent service support from Lara! The app is easy to configure and build exactly what we need! Simple to use dashboard and clear instructions to configure integration!

MyHackerTech
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 13, 2023

Amazing service with outstanding customer support. They assist you all the way throughout the process to get your app published on IOS and Android app stores.

KMA Analys
Sweden
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 11, 2023

We were looking for an easy drag and drop App from Shopify to help turn our online store to mobile app and we come across Shopney. Tried it straight away to design our app, simple, straight forward interface, and easy one click to preview our app along the way. we’re very pleased!

Being a small boutique owner with no coding background I could be overwhelmed by the whole coding / technical side, however Melissa from customer relation is very helpful and warm, even though from chat, Melissa really makes me feel that I'm not alone.

So far highly recommended for using Shopney ♥
Will post another review once my app is launched!

h e l l o f l o x