Shoppable Fashion Galleries

Shoppable Fashion Galleries

by AuraApps

Create stunning interactive lookbooks with clean design

Dama de Malla

Aura App's Shoppable Fashion Galleries is so great for implementing a shoppable look book! I tried a few other apps and this is by far the most user friendly and also has great customer service & response timeliness. We are so excited to launch our site on 3/1 with this feature! I highly recommend this app!

LIJO London

Does exactly what we were looking for! Recommended to those looking for a sleek way to showcase a lookbook - 5 stars!

TaraHuntDesigns

I recently opened a leggings and athleisure store through Shopify and wanted to show my store visitors how to pair my new leggings with various T-shirts, tanks, and tunics. I was not only able to download Shoppable Fashion galleries quickly but it is extremely intuitive and easy to use! I am truly delighted with it because I can create not just individual looks, but seasonal look-books that I can share on a lookbook page on my store. This helps my customers stay in my site longer and directs them to complementary items they wouldn't have considered. I can also re-arrange the looks within the look book. The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" more than applies to this app! Thank you Shoppable Fashion Galleries! If you want to see this on my store, check out www.Tarahuntdesigns.com

MyGoodyShop

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this app! It is exactly what I was looking for to showcase looks for my website. Easy to use, can customize, and customer service is great. Highly recommend!

Peters Valley Gallery

We found this app really easy to use! It has a nice, professional appearance. We have used it for a few Gift Guides and it has increase sales for those campaigns.

Techin NY

Excellent app & superb customer support - love doing business with them, keep up the great work! Highly recommend your services :)

Sofyee

Too Slow to load. this is the only pitfall for this app.

Clean look, but loading time is too long. hope the developer team has devote more time to speed up the loading time

KORNER20

APP FUNZIONALE PRATICA E SUPPORTO FANTASTICO
RINGRAZIO LO STAFF PER LA DISPONIBILITA E LA CORTESIA . GRAZIE

Apples & Cinnamon

good app easy to use i like it, i use it for my store and it's great and vey helpful. thank you a lot

TFK

very useful for selling outfit from one brand or many, and team is very responsive with the requests

Previous 1