Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Anixter Australia Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really easy to integrate with main site, and we were fully setup within 24 hours.

Liked the easy way that you can transfer Pages over to mobile, and the Call Now feature is a must.

Had lots of great feedback about the catalogue style of the interface.

Would definitely recommend.

Dan

Advanced Stanchions

This app easily took my Shopify website and created mobile versions. This is very helpful for business owners looking for an easy-to-use app to control their mobile site(s). Thank you, ShopPad!

Discountfqfilters

Time spent using app About 7 years

Updated 1/10/17
I recently noticed that our site was no longer switching to a mobile version. I emailed ShopPad support, and they had it fixed within 2 days! Great customer service, with a quick response time, and now our mobile site looks great again!

Original:
So far, this app works great. It was incredibly easy and fast to set up, and looks great on my phone and tablet. The only thing I noticed was that it took a minute to recognize that I was on a phone, so I was browsing the desktop version for a minute when it suddenly switched to the mobile version, so I had to start over what I was doing to test it. It also wouldn't load the mobile version again in my browser once I had switched to the desktop version. But it looks super professional and I love it!

KommonCentz

Hey folks. I am not easily impressed but this is really a great app. and guess what - it's free. I love it. makes my shop look great.

I even uninstalled it once to see if it would leave a bunch of crap in my code but it did not and I give it a 5 star.

Nice going guys and thanks to Robert for the quick response and chat.

I wish you well

feelhomesick

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great. It is easy to customize, so simple to use and yet the store looks incredible on the Ipad or phone!

These Men Are Professionals

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

ShopPad is incredible. You guys have done a wonderful job. I opened my URL on my iPad yesterday on a whim. It automatically switched over to the page-flipping thing you made. It worked really well. It was clean, it was novel, and I didn't have to do anything.

It was easy to switch back to the regular site, too.

I couldn't be more pleased.

Sleep Full Nights Memory Foam Mattresses

The team at ShopPad is amazing. Incredibly helpful and caring. Plus prompt follow up as soon as I reached out to them for anything.

Their mobile system is great and added a new dimension to my site in terms of quality and functionality.

Jakemart

I really like it. They have a very nice layout of my catalog of nearly 5000 products. Great customer service that always provides personalized well thought answers that is very hard to find from techies. Looking forward to new updates and revisions that will continue to make it better.

Dattani Book Agency

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 years

I just started my store on shopify , on exploring their appstore i came across ShopPad App. , immediately i got it installed as i believe Future is Mobile and providing a Store design for our Customers is Must.

U have to see it to believe it , look and ease of this app is awesome, i would highly recommend this app for every store. These guys are doing great service.

LuvNCo

Location Singapore

It is so easy to use. From setup to launch,it takes only a couple of minutes. My website looks classy and professional on phones and tablets. Thank you ShopPad for doing the hard work for us. -Luv N Co