Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

MYQTY

I love it! excellent app and I am expecting to have more themes will be releasing. Thanks

HIGHHEELHAVEN

This app is brilliant and i guarantee it will give you more chance of sales.it's a must have app

DIGISOFT

Awesome work Kevin! The app is great. The look and feel from actually being on the site from an iPad is as perfect as it can be. I wouldn't have it any other way. Keep up the great work and I look forward to new developments!

Digi Soft

Deborah Julian Art

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. With ShopPad, my stats show that a better bounce rate and longer time on page results on iPads than I get with any other device. The competition is not even close. That's as much as I need to know to love this app.

körkortscoachen

very easy to install, trustworthy!

TheUtahShirt

I love the app>... I would recommend it to all!!!

Its hard to get your site offline and onto a mobile platform and look just as good if not better... tahnks to ShopPAD we don't have to worry about that anymore ;)

Thanks guys..

Enjoy for all of those who have the apP!!!

Unplanned Peacock Studio

Shop Pad could not have been easier to install, and when I had a formatting issue come up, their staff quickly fixed it, and now my shop looks great! Love it!

Only Herbs Gourmet Seasonings

Love it! Very easy to install.

JMT watch

Great app and easy to install. Above all Ryan (the developer) is prepared to listen to our needs and ready to make any changes is possible. Love ShopPad ;)

Meliora Gift Store

Very easy to install! The iPad is the future of online shopping and it gives your shop all the necessary tools to get into the action. It above all, it is FREE!