Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

PrizedpricesRus

Great app! My store looks 1000 times better on mobile now. I use my phone with my site more than anything so this helps. It has a great look and my customers seem to enjoy it as well! Get this app. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

vorogo

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very well made.. it has almost everything you want, and not too much extra. Hoping for similarly good support.

Good work team. :)

For Our Pleasures

A great app for optimising your online store for tablets and phones. You hardly have to do anything at all save answer a few simple questions and then sit back and let ShopPad do all the heavy-lifting.

Customer service is always helpful and responsive to any queries or suggestions we make.

All their plans offer great value too.

Tattee Boy Clothes

my customers can easily see all my products and enjoy the fuctionality of the app. My original mobile page wasnt merchandised well, and now its very easy to sell and show my customers the best of what we offer.

ToolManShop

I am extremely pleased with theshoppad integration! My site looks great on iPhone, iPad and Android. I highly recommend it!

Manly Tea Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great App!! our page needed to be mobile and tablet friendly and this App made it possible. Very easy to navigate and looks amazing, saved us many hours!

Thanks guys!

JIFSY

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Have been using ShopPad for a while. My e-commerce website targets girls and women apparel. As my targeting customers are not geek in nature so ShopPad makes it easier for them to chose and slide over our clothing line and has converted us lot of sales. I have felt the cost of it, but if this benefits me more than what is costs so its all well for me. :)

ShopPad is MUST APP for every SHOPIFY User!

Finger Puppets Inc.

I can't believe how easy this was to set up! The follow up service these guys offer is awesome too. They called me up answered my questions and helped me fix things in less than 10 mins. The app is awesome and its been no trouble at all. I'm excited to see my business grow because of it, and then watch the app grow with my business!

Thanks guys!
Robby Sorensen
Founder / CEO Finger Puppets Inc.

stuffz

OMG , this app is unbelievable. I sell to the mobile technology market. So having this app as an option Day 1, was perfect for me . The guys at shopPad cannot be more helpful too in helping you to integrate the app into your store .. which is actually pretty easy anyway, but it allows you to get on with what you do best , which is run your main store. my store www.stuffz.co.uk has seen a real uptake in traffic and the customers stay longer too !!! The guys at ShopPad are very helpful , and give you 100% help all the time ! I am UK based, yet they seem to answer me all the time , no matter what the time differences ... seriously , I recommend this app and it integrates perfectly. A must have for me !!! Martin - www.stuffz.co.uk

MILUSHH

Location Mexico

The App creates a very professional look for my store. The layout is great and so are the menu options. It is also easy to navigate in. Customers think my boutique is up to par because they can check out via their iphones, for example. Also, the app was easy to install and the customer service is great!