Fablet

Fablet

by ShopPad Inc.

Instant mobile storefront

City Charm Style

Very nice app for my mobile online store! Although I have syncing issue from time to time but the support team was quick to response and very helpful. The problem was solved in timely manner. Great app, great customer service!

Woman Online Store

I'm an new user, and now it's OK

Go Kids Gear

Update on Fablet review. Customer Service helped clear up the info about the free goodies!! The mobile site to select a plan wasn't optimized properly and they fixed that right away!! For those of you wondering how their response time is...well, it's super fast!! They aim to fix problems and satisfy their customers needs. So go install the app and test it out!!

Previous review --> Had to install before finding this out. For you testers, it does come with a 30 day trial. Hope this rating isn't taken down so others can read it so they don't get the run around either.

Vapel1fe

Great company and great support. Have to take a star away for the lack of TEMPLATES. Their site template isnt bad, but its very generic. They dont OFFER any chat except tidio, you cant use loyalty system at all. Just not an option. Would give them higher ratings but those 2 alone had to make me leave. ONCE again their customer support is great; product just isnt all there

Vastradi Jewels

Happy to use their paid service. Though looking forward to some more essential features I requested, at this time it is better to have them installed than not having them at all !!! Now looking forward to their Mobile Apps, if any.

Taobao Singapore - 代购网,中国新加坡代购-Singapore Service-China Service Online Shopping with 帮帮忙

I have started using the Ad and I love how the layout look on iPhone and iPad :) easy to visit the products on these smaller devices..
The support team is very responsive too.
Only thing set back is it takes a while to synchronised with new updates made.

Papirmass • Affordable Art

Loving the look of my online store so far with this app! Very nice that they have multi-tiered pricing plans.

Buiced Com

I have to say that the Customer Service I have received from the guys all around and every time has been exceptional. He offered to have one of his designers "spice" up my APP, and they really did a great job.

I have received positive feedback so far from people that have used it and they say that it made the BUYING process more seamless and easier. One of the downsides though is that it weeds out some of the other APPS that I use on my site that do not play well with mobile.

Give it a try for sure.

Ray Doustdar
BUICED Liquid
www.buiced.com

Outlaw Sporting Goods

I love the Shoppad! It make the mobile store look and feel 10x better! The only thing I wish they had for the tablets is that you have the ability to search for items like on the phone version. But other than that its great product to setup and use!

Mark Clothing Co.

This app rocks..Makes it way easier to shop for my customers

Previous 1