Shopper Personality

Shopper Personality

by Pinpoint Predictive

Personalize your marketing based upon customer personality

Fohm Co

Really interesting premise. Taking these insights into consideration for wording on product pages, and the flow of content on the homepage.

Made In Cookware

The instant visualization of the app is awesome. We're always trying to hone in on "who IS the Made In customer." We get demographic data from Facebook and Google, but this data was super insightful. We're able to craft messaging and creative on emails, Facebook, and other ad platforms based off this data. The team is also great to work with! Would recommend.

More Natural Healing

They came back with some "interesting" feedback on who our customer is; we'll use them as we grow to determine if we are moving in the right direction.

Sudden Coffee

We were an early beta user. It has been the most spot on analysis of our customer base that I’ve seen. By analyzing our customer list, they sent us a detailed breakdown of our customers - interests, buying behaviors, personal values - all the info you need to understand who your customers are and how to write to them.

When running an online business, everyone always says ‘know your customer!’ In the past, we spent many weeks going through our customer list one by one to call them, do interviews, find them on social media, etc. This time around, we uploaded our data to Pinpoint and got the results in hours. The analysis was super accurate - it matched up with past research that I did manually and went a couple layers deeper, surfacing a couple new segments we didn’t see before.

Definitely recommend using it if you’re figuring out copy for ads, making changes to your website, or just trying to learn more about customers.

retaillocations.us

Using Shopper Personality has helped me understand my overall customer personality, which I will be using to personalize my email campaigns to my customers. Excited to see the next versions of the app which are supposed to include more automation on how to suggest images/colors/words for my emails.

Since it's really important for me to pay attention to how my customers feel when they are interacting with my marketing efforts, this has been the best free tool in arming me with the knowledge to do this at no cost. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to understand their customer for free and personalize their marketing campaigns.