Persistent shopping history
Surface user’s browsing history, helping her continue her journey. Leverage the rich context to engage the shopper, both online & in-store.
Delightful customer experience
Intuitive Shopping Assistant UI to help your customers pick up where they left off. Includes features of Wishlist Plus & In-stock alerts
Integrates with existing tools
Seamless integration with Shopify POS & your other marketing tools, enabling you to retarget your customers with tailored campaigns.
Engage is a personalized shopping assistant that seamlessly integrates with your website & Shopify POS, helping tailor the experience for each shopper's journey. The app remembers their history (browse history, wishlist and cart activity) across all of their visits, intuitively organizing and leveraging that history for them. Shoppers can sign up for helpful product updates like price drops and back in stock notifications. Marketers can leverage this rich behavioural data to trigger highly targeted email and social media campaigns. And if the customer visits a physical store location, store personnel can pull up that customer’s online history via the Engage app on their POS, making it easy for the customer to complete their purchase in store. Helping you increase engagement, conversion and revenue, all while creating a wow experience for your customers
- Capture your customers' shopping activity like browsing history, wishlisted products, subscribed products, Purchased products among others seamlessly across sessions & devices, without the need to log-in.
- Easily capture demand for out-of-stock products using the integrated back-in-stock module.
- Allows you to add products to the customer’s wishlist right from the POS app.
- Surface the Customer history right within Shopify POS screen, helping you understand the shopper’s requirements and prior interaction with the brand better
- Allow shoppers to share their favourite products and collections with friends and family, via email & social media
- Configure rules to surface relevant updates such as Price Drop, Low Stock, Trending Product etc to your shoppers on their favourite products.
- Setup automatic email triggers with customized templates to engage your users with personalized messages
- Engage with your customers via personalized retargeting campaigns using your Facebook pixel & other social media pixels
- Native integration with your Email Service Provider that allows you to send automatic email campaigns and build your email list based on user activity. Works seamlessly with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mandrill, Bronto, DotMailer, Retention Science, Zaius, Sailthru, Sendgrid among others.
- Extensive 3rd party Integrations with apps like Shopify Flow, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Zapier etc. to help you get more value from your users’ activity on your site
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the Shopper activities on your Shopify store
Need help to configure the Engage app? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly team members will get back to you ASAP
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $16.99/month billed at $203.90 once per year
Support up to 1000 active users/month
Integrated wishlist module
Order history/status tracker
Basic Email Customization
or $42.49/month billed at $509.90 once per year
Support up to 5000 users
ALL STARTER features
Rich Email templates
Support for Email & social trigger
or $84.99/month billed at $1,019.90 once per year
Support up to 10000 users
ALL PRO features PLUS
Native Integration with ESPs
Supports Shopify 'locations' feature
or $212.49/month billed at $2,549.90 once per year
Support upto 25000 users
ALL PRO features PLUS
Dedicated Customer Success Support
Improved Support SLAs
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
I have been talking with Swym support for the last couple months about getting a back in stock app that works with Shopify locations. Out of all the back in stock apps I contacted they were the only ones willing to take on the challenge. Not only did they get their Back in Stock app to work with locations, they released this app that combines back in stock and wishlist app. Support has been beyond amazing and is continuously working with us to get everything working and looking perfectly on our site. Thanks Swym team! Keep up the good work!