Smart Google Shopping Feeds

Smart Google Shopping Feeds

by Webrex Studio

Get more sales with Optimized Title

Scoot City Ltd

It’s a great app flexible and powerful, Highly recommend it for selling online, It’s time saver. Highly recommended

Velgaria

Super helpful customer service! You have a CS assistant at the ready whenever you need help, very impressed!

URBAN BAG

Helpful support team. Called to make sure everything worked perfectly on both sides.
The app works well, some tinkering to be done but gets the job done. Very useful for bulk exporting

kinidora

good app, fast reply of support and app is easy about installation and use . highly recommended

TheSmartSpoon

Had a few issues but the support guy was really nice and helped me setup my product. 9/10 Would recommend

Shed Specific

Smart Google was recommended to me as a game-changer. It helps me upload my products with ease for verification, and it walks me through a step by step process.

Bprotectedstore

I found the App very easy to use and user friendly, what I liked most of all is the chat feature which allowed me to chat with support who were very helpful in helping getting things setup.

Spike

Great app. Easy to use, took 30 mins to set up everything. Support is with you every step of the way! Highly recommend! Now i just have to wait for Google to catch up!

The Gifting Tree

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

Top Bestes

The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly.

Previous 1 3 4