Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Fix Suspension, Google ads, Google feed

Enchanting Tech

So far so good, great ease of use and intuitive. Minimal design and well spaced out menu with all that is needed to get started.

Nivana Health

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

kindestCup.com

Very easy app to use and their customer reps had been very helpful and responsive. Great app and excellent team!

Dovimel.com

Couldn't sync my product with google shopping, it's the only app that told me there was an error with my account. Can submit and deal with your product easily. In addition, support is fast and qualified !

Warning

The app works well. Uploading my catalog to Google Merchant has never been easier. If there are any issues support is always around the corner. Response in less than 24 hours. Excellent.

SleekPicks

I just started using it , so far so good , will comeback with a more in dept review. I am currently using it for my business.

Great Buy

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.
They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

Bank of Singapore

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

Bamboo Abode

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Lundell & Zetterberg

Generated a feed without problem. I could recommend this app if you want to do Google Shopping the old way with more control than the auot generated apps for smart shopping campaigns.