Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Product Feed, Google ads, Google feed

渡辺の雑貨屋

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Dianne Caine Australia

Recently started using this and it is great value for money. It's given me greater control over the merchant feed and it's really easy to use. The support is excellent too, 24/7 they respond within a few minutes and are always helpful.

Pro Survivals

Great app. Been using it for several months now, but I wanted to wait before writing a review. Makes getting all your products onto Google Merchant center really easy. Perfect for stores with a lot of products like mine. A 3 bucks a months, you can't go wrong.

Rite Gadgets

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Strap Shop Australia

It is really easy to use this app. I didn't have any issues with this app at all. If you will have any questions, customer service is always happy to help. It is great value for this price. Highly recommended.

BeebBrown

waveply

Does the job without the hassle of uploading direct to Merchant Centre. Instant replies on chat support which helped resolve my problem very quickly.

Xdi Cosmetics

Outstanding and easy design to understand everything. I can submit all my product in a single click. +1 customer support

Truck Bed Solutions

This app is a great resource for uploading product to surfaces across Google. They let me know of any problems that needed to be fixed along the way so things would go smoothly.

A Cozy Paw

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)