Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Google shopping feed, Google ads, Google feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Advertise your product on google using google feed

BeebBrown

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

waveply

Does the job without the hassle of uploading direct to Merchant Centre. Instant replies on chat support which helped resolve my problem very quickly.

Xdi Cosmetics

Outstanding and easy design to understand everything. I can submit all my product in a single click. +1 customer support

Truck Bed Solutions

This app is a great resource for uploading product to surfaces across Google. They let me know of any problems that needed to be fixed along the way so things would go smoothly.

A Cozy Paw

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

uafashionreps

im about to review my first product fix since I haven't pay for monthly service I have to write a review so cant really say it works great so far sees good and easy to work with

Margreth.dk

Very easy app to use. Many nice features for variants. Super helpful and fast support via live chat!

NORTHAM AUTO

i use the app to process my products for accuracy. this is very helpful and the subscription is quite affordable.

LTDEdition Fashion

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Scoot City Ltd

It’s a great app flexible and powerful, Highly recommend it for selling online, It’s time saver. Highly recommended