Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Google shopping feed, Google ads, Google feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Advertise your product on google using google feed

Velgaria

Super helpful customer service! You have a CS assistant at the ready whenever you need help, very impressed!

URBAN BAG

Helpful support team. Called to make sure everything worked perfectly on both sides.
The app works well, some tinkering to be done but gets the job done. Very useful for bulk exporting

kinidora

good app, fast reply of support and app is easy about installation and use . highly recommended

TheSmartSpoon

Had a few issues but the support guy was really nice and helped me setup my product. 9/10 Would recommend

Shed Specific

Smart Google was recommended to me as a game-changer. It helps me upload my products with ease for verification, and it walks me through a step by step process.

Bprotectedstore

I found the App very easy to use and user friendly, what I liked most of all is the chat feature which allowed me to chat with support who were very helpful in helping getting things setup.

Spike

Great app. Easy to use, took 30 mins to set up everything. Support is with you every step of the way! Highly recommend! Now i just have to wait for Google to catch up!

Top Bestes

The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly.

TOWL

Impressed by extremely fast support . Very fast and easy to use. They helped me in all the challenges I had while doing the setup.

outlet-headset

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support