Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Product Feed, Google ads, Google feed

Bprotectedstore

I found the App very easy to use and user friendly, what I liked most of all is the chat feature which allowed me to chat with support who were very helpful in helping getting things setup.

Spike

Great app. Easy to use, took 30 mins to set up everything. Support is with you every step of the way! Highly recommend! Now i just have to wait for Google to catch up!

Top Bestes

The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly.

TOWL

Impressed by extremely fast support . Very fast and easy to use. They helped me in all the challenges I had while doing the setup.

outlet-headset

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

ReaxxIT Shopper

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

Safety Tech Pro - Your Life Matters

It was easy and straight forward. Thanks! I am new to e-commerce and I love it when things are made easy. Shoppers can see my products which is an advantage on ordinary web stores

KetchBeauty

The app is great and made it super simple for me to submit mt product to google. I recommend anyone looking to get on google shopping to try this.

Mia Tui

I always struggle with Google Shopping, this was really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support was amazing

Tesoro Prezioso

I have used this app, it is very nice and with a lot of tools. I recommend it to everyone whom want to grow its business. Thank you.