Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Google shopping feed, Google ads, Google feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Advertise your product on google using google feed

ReaxxIT Shopper

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

Safety Tech Pro - Your Life Matters

It was easy and straight forward. Thanks! I am new to e-commerce and I love it when things are made easy. Shoppers can see my products which is an advantage on ordinary web stores

KetchBeauty

The app is great and made it super simple for me to submit mt product to google. I recommend anyone looking to get on google shopping to try this.

Mia Tui

I always struggle with Google Shopping, this was really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support was amazing

Tesoro Prezioso

I have used this app, it is very nice and with a lot of tools. I recommend it to everyone whom want to grow its business. Thank you.

Enchanting Tech

So far so good, great ease of use and intuitive. Minimal design and well spaced out menu with all that is needed to get started.

Nivana Health

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

kindestCup.com

Very easy app to use and their customer reps had been very helpful and responsive. Great app and excellent team!

Dovimel.com

Couldn't sync my product with google shopping, it's the only app that told me there was an error with my account. Can submit and deal with your product easily. In addition, support is fast and qualified !

Warning

The app works well. Uploading my catalog to Google Merchant has never been easier. If there are any issues support is always around the corner. Response in less than 24 hours. Excellent.