Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Google shopping feed, Google ads, Google feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Advertise your product on google using google feed

SleekPicks

I just started using it , so far so good , will comeback with a more in dept review. I am currently using it for my business.

Great Buy

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.
They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

Bank of Singapore

It has great customer service. I asked my question on the platform and received customer support very quickly.

Bamboo Abode

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Lundell & Zetterberg

Generated a feed without problem. I could recommend this app if you want to do Google Shopping the old way with more control than the auot generated apps for smart shopping campaigns.

Elees Only

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

AbrandZ

really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

Junklint

I have had a few problems setting everything up, but the support helped me resolve them. I would totally recommend this!

pix.camera

This app is much easier to use than other apps that I gave up on...save yourself the time and hassle and install this! The support is great too.

Bare Baggy

Really useful app to submit the product feed with Google Merchant Center, user-friendly interface and very quick support. It has the option to choose a different title to improve SEO. The subscription price is really reasonable toping up with a 15 days trial which is really great. I will add more details after using it for a while.