Smart Google Shopping Feeds

Smart Google Shopping Feeds

by Webrex Studio

One click to sync all your products to google shopping feed

Junklint

I have had a few problems setting everything up, but the support helped me resolve them. I would totally recommend this!

pix.camera

This app is much easier to use than other apps that I gave up on...save yourself the time and hassle and install this! The support is great too.

Bare Baggy

Really useful app to submit the product feed with Google Merchant Center, user-friendly interface and very quick support. It has the option to choose a different title to improve SEO. The subscription price is really reasonable toping up with a 15 days trial which is really great. I will add more details after using it for a while.

Zuberi's Tekk

Great App, especially friendly help and detail assistance from sanjay, helped me out of the box ..... Recommended strongly

luxurydrawers

Fantastic service from Sanjay, he was very helpful in teaching me the technical details of merchant center. Highly recommended and thanks again.

Innovovo

Great app! Nice customer service!

The perfect shopping feed app and is very easy to use.

Thank you.

Hubles

Nice app. the time to approve the advertisements on the merchant center is really fast and the support is reactive !

Growspectra

Awesome app! Will save you hundreds of hours of time and increase your marketplace sales at least 3X (in our experience). Easy to set up and maintain the service.

The Customer Service is amazing and they are always available if you have any issues.