Smart Google Shopping Feeds

Smart Google Shopping Feeds

by Webrex Studio

Get more sales with Bulk Title Optimized

Pro Survivals

Great app. Been using it for several months now, but I wanted to wait before writing a review. Makes getting all your products onto Google Merchant center really easy. Perfect for stores with a lot of products like mine. A 3 bucks a months, you can't go wrong.

Rite Gadgets

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Strap Shop Australia

It is really easy to use this app. I didn't have any issues with this app at all. If you will have any questions, customer service is always happy to help. It is great value for this price. Highly recommended.

BeebBrown

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

waveply

Does the job without the hassle of uploading direct to Merchant Centre. Instant replies on chat support which helped resolve my problem very quickly.

Xdi Cosmetics

Outstanding and easy design to understand everything. I can submit all my product in a single click. +1 customer support

Truck Bed Solutions

This app is a great resource for uploading product to surfaces across Google. They let me know of any problems that needed to be fixed along the way so things would go smoothly.

A Cozy Paw

Quick and easy! Thanks for doing the work for me ( that i couldn't figure out on my own!) It only took a few minutes :)

uafashionreps

im about to review my first product fix since I haven't pay for monthly service I have to write a review so cant really say it works great so far sees good and easy to work with

Margreth.dk

Very easy app to use. Many nice features for variants. Super helpful and fast support via live chat!

Previous 1 3 4 5