Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Google ads, Google feed

Ink-Ok

It’s a great app flexible and powerful, Highly recommend it for selling online, It’s time saver. I like this

Skintastic

Very easy, to use you do not need any experience to use this app very easy and convenience saves alot of time.

Ayush Healthcare

The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly. It was good.

wonderflex

I have used this app, it is very nice and with a lot of tools. I recommend it to everyone whom want to grow its business. Thank you.

Green LEW

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Thread Chemistry T shirt & Print Co.

A great application, easy to use and I highly recommend it. Tools and linking between apps was easy to understand.

HappyChien.fr

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without a smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

O&W Tech

It was easy and straight forward. Thanks! I am new to e-commerce and I love when things are made easy.

Negozio Online Prodotti Herbalife - Distributore Ufficiale Herbalife

Wondeful application , automatic, simple to set. Good price. Google friendly. One day and mine store was on Google firs page

SnappyKitty