Feed for Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping Feed

by Webrex Studio

Google shopping feed, Fix Suspension, Google ads, Google feed

Green LEW

I use this app to make my store more visible on the internet. It is a very useful tool for new small business that are just getting started.

Thread Chemistry T shirt & Print Co.

A great application, easy to use and I highly recommend it. Tools and linking between apps was easy to understand.

HappyChien.fr

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without a smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

O&W Tech

It was easy and straight forward. Thanks! I am new to e-commerce and I love when things are made easy.

Negozio Online Prodotti Herbalife - Distributore Ufficiale Herbalife

Wondeful application , automatic, simple to set. Good price. Google friendly. One day and mine store was on Google firs page

SnappyKitty

bigstely

Excellent app, fast and easy to use. Easy to submit one or of your products in single submit. Automatically sync products with google merchant feeds. I have used other's and this is hands down my favourite, saves me tons of time!

CILQUE®

We needed a google feed that was compatible with multiple countries, which is why we chose this one. We ran into a small glitch setting the feed up, but the app support was very responsive and helpful, and they assisted us in resolving the issues quickly.

myDoll.house

Excellent support, patient and helpful. I have not fully implemented the app but I am very grateful for the help setting it up.The process of setting up my store on Google Shopping was very easy. Smart google shopping feed makes it very user friendly.

Infinity Joven

Impressed by their fast customer support team. Very fast and easy to use.They updated their app with in one day after i told them of an error. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6