Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

James Houston Design

After conducting some research and reading most of the reviews with which shopping feed Ap to select on Shopify. I could't have been happier with our choice in selecting Shopping Feed.
From my initial introduction call with Andy who clearly articulated how Shopping Feed work and integrate through to the endless support I received working with Drew, they were unbelievable.
I am not the most technically savvy individual and for those that have had experienced getting your head around Amazon's technology, it was very daunting.
Drew was able to guide me through each step in integrating our feeds on Amazon, eBay and Google and was so patient and always happy to help. If anything I believe he over serviced if that is at all possible in this current climate.
I would not hesitate recommending Shopping Feed to any organization as my experience (2 weeks conversations over the phone) has been so impressive.
Thank you Drew, I am delighted with the outcome and you have been such a breath of fresh air to work with buddy. So professional, accommodating, patient and a great sense of urgency.
Regards
Michael Dimopoulos
Co-Founder - Head of Sales
James Houston Design

Chains And Pearls

Unbelievably good support staff. The very best out of anyone I have ever worked with.

Easy to use interface also.

Commonn

Top notch customer service from Drew that's helped us link our Shopify store to Amazon. Bit of a learning curve when getting products listed but most of the issues come from Amazon's side as they're platform is overly complicated in comparison to Ebay. Already seeing the sales benefits of going back on to Amazon which Shopping Feed has enabled me to do and keep my stock levels synced. As a UK based customer i've tried most linking platforms out there and Shopping Feed has come up as the best by a long way.

Memoi

Well I have to say Shopping Feed is hands down the best solution for my inventory management as well as creating new listings without having to create them manually on all the other channels.
I'm been selling on Amazon and eBay and many more channels and I have tried several "all in one" to help me with my inventory and creating multiple listings for my channels and I never had such a good experience before. Shopping Feed is so easy and fun to use, the customer service is a breath of fresh air with unlimited patience and kindness yes guys THANK YOU for putting up with me!!!
In addition I have to mention the features that none of the competitors have... You can create rules to customize your pricing to each product and each listing that's done automatically and so much more that you will just wonder why didn't anyone tell you about them before...BEST OF ALL THEY ARE THE CHEAPEST!!! Good luck :)

Bunkbedking

Takes a little effort to get set up - but very worthwhile
Great support from Andy

Seatstore

Very simple to set up and intuitive to use Shopping Feed is a great app to get your products on multiple marketplaces. Made great use of the rules which can change the data you sync to different marketplaces to customise them so that they are suitable

Incredible help from Andy and Adam at Shopping Feed who really went the extra mile to help out with our needs. Thanks!

Reel Draggin' Tackle

5 Stars!
Shop feed far exceeds other applications I have used, and paid more for. Andy had gone above and beyond in customer support and drilling down to fix any issues as soon as they arise.

lightaccents.com

Great app to get your products out to multiple marketplaces. Syncs product info and orders back to Shopify. This is great for us, Shopify them fulfills through amazon FBA.

Setup is a little tricky however the tech support has been super!!!

I highly recommend this app!

Masano Outfitters

Outstanding App that makes selling on Amazon easy. Once everything is set up, you have zero involvement with managing Amazon. Everything you do is done through your existing Shopify website. So easy to manage selling on various platforms. The customer service and technical support you receive is outstanding. They will work with you to make your ecommerce world as simple as possible. If you can dream it up, they will find a way to make it work for you.
I highly recommend this app as your solution for selling on multiple channels and getting your product out to the masses!

Cargo Bike King

Andy at Shopping Feed has gone over and above a businesses call to action. He has been responsive, timely and thorough, and has doggedly worked with Amazon to fix issues until they were resolved. I am now enjoying the fruits of his labor, which have exceeded my expectations.

Cargo Bike King