Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

IslandJay

Does not get any better than Shopping Feed. They have your back with fast support. Data feeds can be complicated, but this crew are on it 100% all the time. They want to help you get the most out of their app. I wish all app companies were this good.

LOVEKimmy Designs

I wouldn't have been able to sign up for Amazon without this app. Easy integration and great customer service.

Knot & Rope Supply

Shoppingfeed has enabled us to easily import, manage, and track our Amazon products and orders. The techs are always helpful and responsive when needed. This is a great app.

Ewing Athletics

Great customer service, we use it to list our brands products on ebay and amazon, sometimes there are hiccups due to the platforms changing requirements but they have great customer service and always immediately take care of any issues

The Bullys Stash

cant even sign up, wawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwawawwagawgagawgwa

July 20, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you've faced some issues during the sign-up process. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team at support@shopping-feed.com so that we can assist you accordingly.

Acid Drop Wall Art

Fantastic app. Amazing customer service. If you need to expand into different market places don't bother with anything else, Shoppingfeed is all you'll ever need.

Geek & Co.

After trying several other solutions for managing my eBay posts, I was SO HAPPY to discover Shoppingfeed. Not only is their app the best one I've seen by far, I can honestly say that their customer service and training is outstanding. Please note that this app is NOT for the light or occasional eBay (or other marketplace) seller. While the cost of the app is higher than some of the competition...you get what you pay for. If you are serious about extending your market to eBay and Amazon, this is the app your need.

Express Your Love Gifts

Shopping Feed service and software is top-notch, using it for several yrs now. It has simplified our workflow with marketplaces and issues are addressed within 24hrs. Looking forward to the new marketplaces they add on.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

Shoppingfeed has allowed me to grow at a much faster pace than I have been able to do with Amazon previously. The app has been far better than others I've tried and their customer service goes beyond supporting the app to actually helping you understand what Amazon is looking for and how to resolve issues you are having with your listings on Amazon. Definitely recommend if you want to grow.

Kite and Crest

This app is a game changer for anyone wanting to sell on Amazon, Etsy, or other channels. Easily has saved us thousands of hours by automating our listing creations. Oleg is fantastic and easily the best support staff of any company I have ever worked with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16