Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Urban Fiori

Worth it. The service is unparalleled to anything you're gonna find on here and the app functions are Superior to the others on here. I've been trying to list my products on Amazon n Google in a well organized and controlled manner in bulk but for months I tried all the other apps and there was always atleasy 1 lacking necessary function from app to app and response from the support staff were always slow which wasted time and money. Shopping feed solved all my problems and get all my products listed as controlled as I want within a week. Service was amazing, informative and curtious. If you don't think the 90 is worth a shopping feed app, wait till you experience their help and service department, you're gonna get alot more bang for ur buck in understanding how shopping feeds work and the channels benefits than anywhere else. Incase you couldn't tell, I highly recommend them

New York Art Scout

Shopping Feed has provided us with fast and friendly customer service. Drew K was very helpful in assisting with our technical questions and helped us resolve our problems quickly. He took the time to explain everything in detail and left us feeling confident in working with Shopping Feed.

Parrett Storage

We have been using Shopping Feed for just over a year. Any problem or issue we have had, fine tuning this app to suit our business has been very quickly resolved. All products you choose to export are fed accurately to the marketplace & order(s) fed back to Shopify, including taxes for processing. If you are using any accountancy software like Xero - this is important

Shopify has told us that since our store launched it has been receiving a lot of traffic. In fact, our traffic is in the top 18% of stores that launched the same week as us! That is largely due to this app. Thank you Drew & Team.

Babies Bazaar

Easy to use, easiest way to manage inventories for multiple sales channels.

Www.babies-bazaar.com

Totseat

Good product and amazing support. If you are looking for something like this, you can't go wrong with these guys!

Singing Bowls Unlimited

We used to be a little store with almost no staff who spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours manually listing items on eBay, Amazon, and Etsy. Now we're a big store with a small staff and after working with Shopping Feed's EXCELLENT support staff, today I flicked a switch and 200+ items went up on eBay in an instant--all perfectly re-priced for that market. Their system of Rules ensures that every possible adjustment necessary to products in whichever way we need are implemented flawlessly. And having inventory and order processing synced through through Shopify means all we have to do now is send items out and order more items. I don't know what Team Backend is going to do with all the free time we're about to have. Thank you Shopping Feed.

Walkshoes 2

Fantastic service and easily scalable...

Thefashionaire

Great app if you need your inventory synced with multiple marketplaces. Their system has a few flaws, which is understandable, but their customer support is fast and great. Its always easy to find solutions for problems, usually less than 24hrs to get answers.

Overall it is a great tool, at a very reasonable price.

Swiss Ultimate

Very good customer support and service. Always willing to help with implementation - strongly recommended for Shopify sellers who want to expand!

Flasheez

Shopping feed is great for anyone wanting to keep there stock 100percent in sync with there inventory.
Once you have learnt the basics of creating rules and knowing your errors it is easy also best of all customer service is by far the most important thing with any product and shopping feed has it mark helped me through and through and within a few phones calls which they schedule and are always on time i was up and running. a point to also say is the rule system you can use is awesome for example if your title of your product is " cd player" you can adjust the rules so when it reaches amazon your title will be "state art cd player device with bluetooth"
many thanks