Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Epickittyquotes

At first Shopping-Feed seemed very overwhelming, but after spending a month working with this omni-sales channel it is highly advised that you download this. Their customer support is there with you every step of the way and is the reason why the app is receiving a 5 star.

Advice:
Give yourself time to learn how to use Shopping-Feed
If you don't understand how to use something contact support
It is up to you to do the work

It took about a month to learn how to properly use Shopping-Feed, and during this month we learned how powerful the app really is. Use this app as leverage to beat your competitors in the market. Shopping-Feed is a phenomenal app for any Shopify store owner.

Bariatricpal

This is by far the best app for getting your Shopify products onto Amazon! It's not perfect but the technical support is fantastic.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Drew is a without a doubt a pro!! The app is indispensable for the growth of the business www.shop.rias.ws. Constantly working with Drew to make Shopping Feed even better! Highly recommended!!

I am accumulating time and history with this app, and Drew with his crew are always stepping up to improve app. They just nailed a major upgrade to the functionality for the Ebay channel!! Great work, congratulations!!

Geekyget

Exceptional support from Drew. Super prompt on processing of refund too. Too bad Bing Ad didn't turn out to be worth the trouble, or we would have continued to use Shopping Feed.

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+

Denali Lpg

I base my store on the customer service that we are able to provide and a large portion of that has been the incredible app that Shopping Feed has created. It is now seamless for me to sell my goods on Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy and have it seem like those purchases are coming directly from my website. The customer service Shopping Feed has provided has also been outstanding. Like any detailed and intricate app, it does take some time and energy to set up, but once you are up and running, the app is very smooth.

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using Shopping Feed now for just over 6 months and we've been thoroughly impressed with both the system and the customer service that we've received.

Drew has been great at addressing any issues or questions that we've had and has always been willing to jump on a call very quickly to talk things through with us. Drew's a great guy who's always willing to hand out advice to better our business, I've always felt like he's genuinely had time for us... other businesses take note!

We currently just use Google Shopping but we're hoping to expand out to Amazon and possibly eBay in the future, both of which we'll set up with Drew's help.

Don't hesitate for a second to use this app, there really isn't anything else out there that compares. Keep up the good work guys!

Cks Online

We have been VERY Impressed with Shopping Feed. The APP helped relieve the frustration of selling Items in Amazon. Its error correcting functionality is incredibly effective. We saw results immediately and within days we decreased posting errors to almost zero. The fact that can push products to about every other channel out there is just a bonus. We have 3 connections and they have all worked flawlessly. The support has been Excellent!