Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

Swiss Ultimate

Very good customer support and service. Always willing to help with implementation - strongly recommended for Shopify sellers who want to expand!

Flasheez

Shopping feed is great for anyone wanting to keep there stock 100percent in sync with there inventory.
Once you have learnt the basics of creating rules and knowing your errors it is easy also best of all customer service is by far the most important thing with any product and shopping feed has it mark helped me through and through and within a few phones calls which they schedule and are always on time i was up and running. a point to also say is the rule system you can use is awesome for example if your title of your product is " cd player" you can adjust the rules so when it reaches amazon your title will be "state art cd player device with bluetooth"
many thanks
Jon @flashez
www.flashez.co.uk

Epickittyquotes

At first Shopping-Feed seemed very overwhelming, but after spending a month working with this omni-sales channel it is highly advised that you download this. Their customer support is there with you every step of the way and is the reason why the app is receiving a 5 star.

Advice:
Give yourself time to learn how to use Shopping-Feed
If you don't understand how to use something contact support
It is up to you to do the work

It took about a month to learn how to properly use Shopping-Feed, and during this month we learned how powerful the app really is. Use this app as leverage to beat your competitors in the market. Shopping-Feed is a phenomenal app for any Shopify store owner.

Bariatricpal

This is by far the best app for getting your Shopify products onto Amazon! It's not perfect but the technical support is fantastic.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Drew is a without a doubt a pro!! The app is indispensable for the growth of the business www.shop.rias.ws. Constantly working with Drew to make Shopping Feed even better! Highly recommended!!

I am accumulating time and history with this app, and Drew with his crew are always stepping up to improve app. They just nailed a major upgrade to the functionality for the Ebay channel!! Great work, congratulations!!

Geekyget

Exceptional support from Drew. Super prompt on processing of refund too. Too bad Bing Ad didn't turn out to be worth the trouble, or we would have continued to use Shopping Feed.

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+

Denali Lpg

I base my store on the customer service that we are able to provide and a large portion of that has been the incredible app that Shopping Feed has created. It is now seamless for me to sell my goods on Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy and have it seem like those purchases are coming directly from my website. The customer service Shopping Feed has provided has also been outstanding. Like any detailed and intricate app, it does take some time and energy to set up, but once you are up and running, the app is very smooth.