Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

Www Wonderland Boutique

One of very few apps that lets you list on Amazon and Ebay (not from Amazon to Shopify - plenty of those)
It takes a lot of work to set up but it's worth it. Their support team is great, they spent numerous hours on the phone with me helping set up the feed and even helped with my eBay sellers account (which was totally not their problem)

Two cons
(For apparel store like mine ) the feed transfers your product type (not tags) into eBay/amazon category. So I had to separate boys and girls apparel, which now looks kinda weird in my store - instead of "sweaters" I now have "boy sweaters" and "girl sweaters", which does not make much sense if you are already in Boys category in the store...

Second con is the price. I love the app, and I understand they have developers, and customer support and much more...but I still think it's a bit too much.
Still worth it in the long run. :)

Bariatricpal

This is by far the best app for getting your Shopify products onto Amazon! It's not perfect but the technical support is fantastic.

Rias Hallmark Jewelry Boutique

Drew is a without a doubt a pro!! The app is indispensable for the growth of the business www.shop.rias.ws. Constantly working with Drew to make Shopping Feed even better! Highly recommended!!

I am accumulating time and history with this app, and Drew with his crew are always stepping up to improve app. They just nailed a major upgrade to the functionality for the Ebay channel!! Great work, congratulations!!

Geekyget

Exceptional support from Drew. Super prompt on processing of refund too. Too bad Bing Ad didn't turn out to be worth the trouble, or we would have continued to use Shopping Feed.

Fitnessgearusa

Amazing US based support, Product works flawlessly

Awayk 2

Really impressed with this app. We use it to get our products onto Etsy, Amazon, and Google Shopping. Ebay works well too. It is pretty simple to use, but if you run into any questions, Drew is extremely helpful and quick to respond. He'll even hop on a phone call with you to make sure everything works properly.

Picnic Gear Shop

Best solution found so far to duplicate my store to Amazon. Although the feed needed some manual adjustments, support team was very helpful in fixing the errors and advice on solutions to solve all open issues.

Jewelleryofscotland

Used app for a short period and it connected me efficiently with Bing. Decided Bing wasn't for me so stopped using.

I must have forgotten to shut down my free trial, as I was charged for a subscription after around 6 months. When I contacted customer support about this charge, Andy was very helpful and quick to respond - he refunded my money immediately.

Surfingss

Worst app I had on Shopify so far. Not worth a cent. Poorely explained and badly executed. Got me in trouble with Ebay and Etsy. Loots of lagging on my laptops. Wasted 3 days for this thing.

November 20, 2019

I'm sorry for the experiences here! First, I want to offer our setup and onboarding support, which we offer every user regardless of their plan. Also, we have refactored our dashboard to easily load and view more than 100k product listings. If you are migrating the management of existing listings on Amazon or Ebay, we recommend intervention from our migration team. Please contact me at andy@shopping-feed.com for some TLC on your account setup!

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+