Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Tenacioustoys

Wow, what can I say? Shopping Feed single-handedly saved my business from closing. By taking our shop inventory and sending it to eBay and Amazon, I now essentially have 3 shops instead of one. Many of our items sell WAY faster on eBay, or on Amazon, or both. Sales spiked as soon as I started sending product to the marketplaces via Shopping Feed. Not just a recommended app... an ESSENTIAL app for ecommerce. Customer service is top notch too. A+

Denali Lpg

I base my store on the customer service that we are able to provide and a large portion of that has been the incredible app that Shopping Feed has created. It is now seamless for me to sell my goods on Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy and have it seem like those purchases are coming directly from my website. The customer service Shopping Feed has provided has also been outstanding. Like any detailed and intricate app, it does take some time and energy to set up, but once you are up and running, the app is very smooth.

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using Shopping Feed now for just over 6 months and we've been thoroughly impressed with both the system and the customer service that we've received.

Drew has been great at addressing any issues or questions that we've had and has always been willing to jump on a call very quickly to talk things through with us. Drew's a great guy who's always willing to hand out advice to better our business, I've always felt like he's genuinely had time for us... other businesses take note!

We currently just use Google Shopping but we're hoping to expand out to Amazon and possibly eBay in the future, both of which we'll set up with Drew's help.

Don't hesitate for a second to use this app, there really isn't anything else out there that compares. Keep up the good work guys!

Cks Online

We have been VERY Impressed with Shopping Feed. The APP helped relieve the frustration of selling Items in Amazon. Its error correcting functionality is incredibly effective. We saw results immediately and within days we decreased posting errors to almost zero. The fact that can push products to about every other channel out there is just a bonus. We have 3 connections and they have all worked flawlessly. The support has been Excellent!

Freddyshop Com

I really dislike this app. They are hurting our amazon rating.

Every once in a while it is unable to import order from Amazon to Shopify. No notice is given off this, so they of course get lost until Amazon or the customer contacts us.

Also, you can't login to this app directly from Shopify and they require a username. I can't remember ever having created a username for this, so I have no idea where to start. The "forgot pass" function doesnt seem to work without the damn username..

Update Jan. 2107: Ended up deleting this app to switch over to the one by Shopify. Quickly realized this was a mistake and wanted to switch back to this one, just to get things running until we found a better replacement.

They didn't want to open up an account again due to this review, who at the time of writing is two star. Based on that, I'm not giving them a one star. We're never coming back.

Summary:
- Full of bugs
- Customer support isn't good
- Bugs bugs bugs. The kind of bugs that get you banned from Amazon.

November 20, 2019

First off, I'm sorry for the experience. When reviewing your account and experience, we found the orders stuck inside Shopping Feed as designed, and that our system was alerting your account via your info@freddyshop.com email address. Our system is designed to quickly alert you of ANY issues with orders moving through our system. These problems are very rare, however our tools make it easy to solve quickly.

I also feel that you mischaracterized our support team and our efforts to help you solve these issues. Uninstalling a few moments after submitting a support ticket left us little room to help out with your missing password. When asked to reopen your account, we asked if you'd reconsider your review if we helped change your mind.

I know your experience will be incredible if you will give as a try. I will happily extend your trial long enough to feel comfortable working with us. you can reach me directly at andy@shopping-feed.com

Spamaroc

I use Shopping Feed to upload my products to Amazon and Google Shopping.
Excellent support by Victoria for me in Germany, Always there, giving precise help. Comparedly cheap solution for smaller shops to list your products, if they are too many to list manually.

Bohomonde

I use this app to export my listings to ebay and import the orders back into shopify - great app, great support! www.bohomonde.com

Soundsandbox

After an exhaustive search looking for an app that would handle both product feeds as well as support bulk listing in Ebay, we found these guys. We looked at a ton of product feed apps - this is a definite cut above the rest. Absolutely stellar customer support! Started with the GoogleShopping Channel and currently adding an Ebay channel. They are working on adding more granularity to the ebay channel settings which is great news for us. Also looking forward to documentation that is in the works. The app is pretty deep and Drew has helped every single step of the way. Sometimes things load up in French which is weird but its usually gone next time you log in. Elite customer support - highly recommend.

Jasonl4

It took 4 months of consistent effort from our end and the shopping feed support end to have our feeds in order. Andy had to get involved, and we had to really persevere. Why did we stick at it? Here's why:

1. I have tried every single app that does feeds via shopify and this app is the best by a long mile
-- Most flexibility with listing settings
-- Supports ebay templates
-- Supports 2 way ebay order syncing
-- Allows you to export the feed and manually create your own with google shopping (which is what we ended up doing)
-- Supports most Australian marketplaces
-- Has a good way of dealing with multi-SKU issues

2. Other apps have far poorer support / do not care (especially godatafeed) - and have really poor interfaces, and are not as committed to improvement

3. Sopify / marketplace integrations are pivotal to success of your store without this, you are walking on one leg. And the pain is worth it to get a setup that you dont touch for a little while after setting up

4. I am now a feed expert (especially with Google shopping feeds

Completely understand some of the negative reviews here, but I can also see how a bit (or a lot) of effort in our case is worthwhile in the long run

B

Smart Shop Site

Excellent Apps, it works great with subject all required things ready, support team so helpful, help from beginning to the end.