Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

Urbanindustrystore

We've been using Shopping Feed now for just over 6 months and we've been thoroughly impressed with both the system and the customer service that we've received.

Drew has been great at addressing any issues or questions that we've had and has always been willing to jump on a call very quickly to talk things through with us. Drew's a great guy who's always willing to hand out advice to better our business, I've always felt like he's genuinely had time for us... other businesses take note!

We currently just use Google Shopping but we're hoping to expand out to Amazon and possibly eBay in the future, both of which we'll set up with Drew's help.

Don't hesitate for a second to use this app, there really isn't anything else out there that compares. Keep up the good work guys!

Cks Online

We have been VERY Impressed with Shopping Feed. The APP helped relieve the frustration of selling Items in Amazon. Its error correcting functionality is incredibly effective. We saw results immediately and within days we decreased posting errors to almost zero. The fact that can push products to about every other channel out there is just a bonus. We have 3 connections and they have all worked flawlessly. The support has been Excellent!

Spamaroc

I use Shopping Feed to upload my products to Amazon and Google Shopping.
Excellent support by Victoria for me in Germany, Always there, giving precise help. Comparedly cheap solution for smaller shops to list your products, if they are too many to list manually.

Bohomonde

I use this app to export my listings to ebay and import the orders back into shopify - great app, great support! www.bohomonde.com

Soundsandbox

After an exhaustive search looking for an app that would handle both product feeds as well as support bulk listing in Ebay, we found these guys. We looked at a ton of product feed apps - this is a definite cut above the rest. Absolutely stellar customer support! Started with the GoogleShopping Channel and currently adding an Ebay channel. They are working on adding more granularity to the ebay channel settings which is great news for us. Also looking forward to documentation that is in the works. The app is pretty deep and Drew has helped every single step of the way. Sometimes things load up in French which is weird but its usually gone next time you log in. Elite customer support - highly recommend.

Smart Shop Site

Excellent Apps, it works great with subject all required things ready, support team so helpful, help from beginning to the end.

My Luv Box

So legit! Does most of what channel advisor does, but at a fraction of the cost. Some limitations, but overall amazing. It's helped me connect myluvbox.com to Amazon.com and Ebay.com with ease.

Thanks for making!

Yourlamode

Great app, customer service is super helpful :)

Cakeinacrate

This app is a must have for any serious ecommerce seller. It seamlessly syncs your products to the best sales channels you can find, keeping inventory across them all in sync, and imports any orders made outside of Shopify into your Shopify fulfillment queue. You just fulfill like normal in Shopify, and everything is done automatically. Best customer support I have encountered in 20 years, which is important because of how much you can do with the platform.

If you take your selling seriously, you sell on external channels like Amazon, ebay, Google, etc. If you REALLY take it seriously, you do it all with Shopping Feed

EDIT: Drew at Shopping Feed is a rockstar, yet another great support experience. I had problems at first connecting to Amazon seller central, but support helped me find what was missing in my Amazon account. EDIT2: Found a bug on Chrome, but was just my adblocker being fussy. Thanks Mark!

Jenly Wholesale

This app is wonderful. We use shopping feed to manage our inventory in amazon for more than 4 years, and walmart channel for more than one year. The app works great. We never have problem with the app. It help us manage the order and inventory for multi channels. And the customer service is excellent. We highly recommend this app.