Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Playful Banterer

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated three channels (Google shopping, etsy and eBay), and while it takes a second to understand how to set each up, Drew is always there to step in and lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong (always was me just not figuring it out, wasn't ever an issue with their system). I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service!

Howlandtools

Good price for the awesome features. Fast, friendly support. An amazing hook up from Shopify to Amazon for syncing products and orders.

Createpros

Great way to get your Shopify feed into Bing Merchant Center. Outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Zero Gravity La

We have just started using this app and Drew K and his team have demonstrated strong customer support and service in getting us started. Thanks!

Outerbankscrafts

Very responsive support. Very impressed!

The You Store

My experience with this app is amazing! It seamlessly syncs your Shopify account with eBay! When items are purchased on eBay, the app automatically creates an order for your Shopify account. I love it and I recommend it to everyone!

Herbvive Naturalstore

Great app! Andy and Drew helped me implement the app the way I wanted. The support team is prompt to reply. Highly recommended.

Outdoorrockingchairs

Shopping feed is hands down the best app to get your products on Amazon Houzz, Sears and more. Their support is the best I have encountered. Thank you so much for your Help Drew and all of the staff at shopping Feed

Jeffrey Tottenham

Retroroad

For the start it is the Best App if you looking for integration with Amazon.
Their Customer Service Is Top Quality. Especially Big thank you for Drew!!!
Once you get through set up it is great.

Micky Chase Jewelry

I think this app is a great tool to use. Looking forward to a self help guide to help find solutions other than asking questions for the tech team. Would definitely recommend this app.