Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Performance Horse Blankets

This app saves us tons of time. The service of the Shopping Feed time is amazing! They respond quickly and go above and beyond every time. Highly recommend.

Bead Abode

This app is amazing and their support goes out of their way to make sure you're getting all the benefits available. Being a small seller, I was a little hesitant to make the investment but within no time the app and the support that comes with it paid for itself. If you're looking to expand into a channel and don't know where to start to sync your products, inventory and orders, Shoppingfeed is far and away the best way to do so. It's very user friendly, produces immediate results, and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.

PoolCandy

I am really happy I found ShoppingFeed and have been using them again and again for every new online venture I start. Data is messy and dirty especially when you are trying to syndicate it to different systems with different native software, fields, requirements, business needs etc. What I love about ShoppingFeed is that they realize and understand this. So when an issue arises because always with tech and data, they will work with you to find a solution or a workaround to accomplish your end objective. In particular, their Customer Success Manager Max is top notch. Extremely knowledgeable about the shoppingfeed software and backend architecture. Makes himself available to me whenever I need answers and solutions and will spend an hour with me on the phone as we attempt to formulate the right combination that will fix a problem and eventually, we always do or he tells me what I need to do on my end to fix the issue. I cannot recommend ShoppingFeed and Max enough. They are great partners!

LEMON LOCO

App works great and has excellent customer service. Max and Oleg have helped with any issues that we've had.

Hearts Attic

I switched to this app from another similar app that kept messing up my orders and wouldn't stayed synced to my inventory which was causing a lot of issues. I've had very minimal issues with this app and when I do have them or questions the customer service is EXCELLENT. I've never had better service on a shopify app and I've been doing this for 6 years. Takes awhile to set up and the limited categories suck when you have a wide variety of products but other than that I love this app.

Pure Chakra

We love using this app. It has made our life so much easier being able to integrate so many channels into one. We also really appreciate the customer service provided. From emails to online chat, everyone is always super helpful and kind (specifically Max!).

Beyond Party Supplies & Toys

Max is super responsive and helpful. We mainly use it to deploy SKUs to eBay. It's another stream of income for us. We highly recommend it.

Gnarly Tees

We just started using Shopping Feed and it's the best feed you can get. We've tried many others on shopify but by far Shopping feed has best service and works great! We have over 150K SKUs and they helped us to get all setup and get them live on each marketplaces with very minimum work on our end. Thank you Max for great help and service! Highly recommended!

The Heart Room

Their customer service is beyond excellent. Max is very responsive and helpful as well as driven to help me.
It was super easy to upload and transfer things to Etsy. Within the first day I had a sale!!
I cant wait to see what the rest of the month is like.

Star Kingdom

The app is quite easy to use - I have quite a bit of sales on my first month of subscription which is great. Customer service is excellent, my account manager Max has been extremely helpful and helped me every step of the way. A great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12