Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Revolution Tea LLC

This is app does so much! It has helped save us time and money by being an all-in-one app to display our products on several digital channels. We can create custom rules for promotions and much more! Also, their tech support is the best I have ever come across! They are very helpful and communication is incredible!

David's Brand

First of all, the App is great! Max in customer support is awesome! The App helped me navigate the treacherous waters of Amazon with ease. I highly recommend using this App. David Halley

BUY BEAUTY BRANDS™

Incredible app. Support is remarkable. Drew and his team are the best. This app has allowed our business to grow like no other app. We hate to reveal our "secrets" but this app is a must if you are looking to streamline and expedite your operations on just one other channel or multiple. Well designed and our e-commerce IQ has grown immensely as a result of learning from them (and growing with them). Lifelong with this company! Thanks!

leononlinebox

I usually do not like to write review or do not write review until I have used an app very fluently. At the end, I forget to write review. That is my problem. I will recommend this app for several reasons. I like the customer services. Questions are always answered within short period of time. The function of the apps are very important. It links so many of my selling channel accounts together. That saves me a lot time as well. Although I have not used all of the functions yet, I will recommend it to others. There is one thing I forget to mention. I did spend a lot of time looking for other similar apps until I found Shopping Feed. Hope my review can help you make decision to at least try this app first. You can ask for trial extension as well!!!! That is awesome.

Alonzo's Oil

Thank you for your continued support. I hope all is going well with your business. I know that your business model has the potential to make you all very successful, but I understand how much work goes in to making a multi-channel product feed. I imagine many customers think that $39 is a lot, but I’ve used other product feed services that were over $1000 per month. Your service is actually better than the much more expensive options out there.

Obtaining Synergy LLC

This is my 2nd company that I utilized the Shopping Feed app and their customer service goes above and beyond for their clients. I personally dealt with Max in setting up and maintaining both companies' feeds and he is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that may arise. I also had a custom feed put together which was done overnight. I couldn't be happier with their service!! Highly recommend Shopping Feed!!

Locco Decor

Max and their team is amazing. Their Rule function in combination with metafield can create so many possibilities for E-commerce to expand to different markets.

Your Vintage Department Store

Oleh, Liz, Matt and the people I have spoken to in support at Shopify are super fantastic. That may be redundant but these guys certainly are NOT! Awesome customer support team at Shopify. Thanks you guys!

Animal LuvrZ

I use this app to sell on Ebay and Amazon. Although it takes a little bit of setup initially, the integration works GREAT and I've made thousands of dollars in new revenue with very little effort as a result of using Shopping Feed.

Now I have three stores that attract buyers and bring in revenue, but I only have to manage one! Such a great concept!

I also want to thank Max for the great customer service since I'm a marketing type, not a techie person, and I needed to be walked thru some of the setup.

He made it easy for me to get set-up and he even checked back to make sure that things continued to run smoothly after the initial setup.

Curtain Rod Connection

I used this ap to help me list my products on Ebay. I did require a little assistance in doing so. I could not have done this on my own. Thanks to Max for the great customer service!! He made it seem effortless! Time will tell on how well it works....update to follow then

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11