Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

The You Store

My experience with this app is amazing! It seamlessly syncs your Shopify account with eBay! When items are purchased on eBay, the app automatically creates an order for your Shopify account. I love it and I recommend it to everyone!

Herbvive Naturalstore

Great app! Andy and Drew helped me implement the app the way I wanted. The support team is prompt to reply. Highly recommended.

Outdoorrockingchairs

Shopping feed is hands down the best app to get your products on Amazon Houzz, Sears and more. Their support is the best I have encountered. Thank you so much for your Help Drew and all of the staff at shopping Feed

Jeffrey Tottenham

Retroroad

For the start it is the Best App if you looking for integration with Amazon.
Their Customer Service Is Top Quality. Especially Big thank you for Drew!!!
Once you get through set up it is great.

Micky Chase Jewelry

I think this app is a great tool to use. Looking forward to a self help guide to help find solutions other than asking questions for the tech team. Would definitely recommend this app.

Prime Pet

Great support, they helped me a lot while I am trying to setup my feed properly. Don't bother other feed apps. This is by far the best one and affordable.

Uniquerugstore

Great app for ebay integration!

Bariatric Food Direct

New to this app but so far love it. Creating a Google shopping feed looked very complicated to me as I'm new to the computer world and this app helped me to get my products on Google shopping with ease. This sounds cliche but its true, I tried another app here on Shopify and was less than pleased with the results. I had a few questions and Drew the technician helped me out quite a lot. So far, super good and loving this app.

Spotcolorart

Drew and Shopping Feed have been fantastic - very well organized, and provided excellent support above and beyond the norm. The app is the easiest we've seen on Shopify app marketplace in terms of syncing up all of your different sales streams/channels (Amazon, eBay, Sears, Houzz, etc.). Pretty intuitive in using the interface, so major plus.

The SF team has so far answered all my questions very promptly and thoroughly, even with the 3 hour time difference between the coasts. I would highly recommend this app and the developers behind it. There seem to be regular updates as well, so it can only get better. I hope in the near future it can sync up with other sales channels like Rakkuten, OpenSky and Bonzanza, but that's just where I also sell/plan to sell. Get this and get started!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

This is the third app we have tried for EBay & Amazon.
Shopping Feed was an A++++ SUCCESS.
The customer service (Drew) was above & beyond. Couldn't believe the extra effort they put in at no charge to get us up and running properly. I would definitely recommend them.