Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sync with Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, etc. + Metafields Support

Lambs Collectibles

We are top rated eBay sellers still building our shopify brand and adding product. We were looking for a way to list 1 place and have the product be on different channels. We initially used an importer app to get approx 900 products in Shopify. We then were looking for an app to help us expand but not spend a lot and not triple type the same products on different platforms. Whole thing makes me wish I knew how to write code!! Anyway at first I thought it was my lack of knowledge that was issue with this app, but its not. No way is it user friendly even if we flipped and added products to choppily first then used app to go to eBay and beyond. The final straw was no help guides or explanations, app wanting to assign categories very broadly for eBay - a no no., and then no link on site for the cancellation of free trial. 3-4 months early BTW> not worth the time. If you have never sold on the other and Shopify is your first store it might work.... not for us though.

Mboro Aquatics

Wow, they dinged my credit card for a free trail after I uninstalled the app. Clunky UI made this a pain to use from the get go and I uninstalled it. The charge on my card crossed the line. Stay away from this app.

Pro Optimal

Not great. I was really hopeful as I read about the support and service (which is important).

After a delay on my end, communication was incredibly slow and there was a lot of 'let's chat' but no confirmation of a time and always waiting on responses. The only way to chat is via thier platform (which was never mentioned) and then when I do login, my 'rep' is gone for the day.

New tech guy comes on and says 'how can I help you', then again disappears.. over 15 mins ago (as if my time isn't important).

I have removed their app and going with ChannelUnity. In just minutes, the experience has been much much better and their support is actually online rather than just hit and miss.

Our money is good everywhere (I think!), unfortunate and I was super patient before writing this.

I run a very busy business with multiple clients

2 Next