Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, & more!

Mboro Aquatics

Wow, they dinged my credit card for a free trail after I uninstalled the app. Clunky UI made this a pain to use from the get go and I uninstalled it. The charge on my card crossed the line. Stay away from this app.

Pro Optimal

Not great. I was really hopeful as I read about the support and service (which is important).

After a delay on my end, communication was incredibly slow and there was a lot of 'let's chat' but no confirmation of a time and always waiting on responses. The only way to chat is via thier platform (which was never mentioned) and then when I do login, my 'rep' is gone for the day.

New tech guy comes on and says 'how can I help you', then again disappears.. over 15 mins ago (as if my time isn't important).

I have removed their app and going with ChannelUnity. In just minutes, the experience has been much much better and their support is actually online rather than just hit and miss.

Our money is good everywhere (I think!), unfortunate and I was super patient before writing this.

I run a very busy business with multiple clients

2 Next