Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Belle and Butch

A+ customer service. The software is very powerful and has loads of ways it can be configured. +++++

District Leathers

Great customer service - tool seems to be working well. Uploading and keeping updated skus on etsy, g-shopping, amazon, and ebay.

Indestructible Shoes

Greate app to help us scale with multi-channel expansion. A must-have for any store owner at scale. The support team is top-notch and responsible.

Market Sale

Installed the app and tried to create account and I got message saying my Country is not supported I live in USA, tried to call but no luck

**Update**
they reached out and tried to fix my problem I was really happy to see Company call back and check on their customers

Simple Shoes

I use Shopping Feed to get my products onto Amazon. It works great but the best part is the support I get from Max. Very responsive. Working with Max and Shopping Feed is MUCH more pleasant than working Amazon!

Signature Watches

We used Shopping Feed to sync our inventory to eBay and Google Shopping Ads. This is the only service that actually worked for us (we tried a few until we settled on this one). Their customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond with any question or issue we have and are always very keen to make sure we are happy. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to get their inventory synced with external platforms!

USA Beverage Supply

I actually was unable to use this app due to the limitations provide on the Houzz platform, but this limitation had nothing to do with the app itself but rather Houzz's platform.

The reason I give it 5 stars is that their customer support is awesome. Their live chat actually works (with a real person) and they even scheduled me to speak with one of their owners. I was very impressed.

Revolution Tea LLC

This is app does so much! It has helped save us time and money by being an all-in-one app to display our products on several digital channels. We can create custom rules for promotions and much more! Also, their tech support is the best I have ever come across! They are very helpful and communication is incredible!

David's Brand

First of all, the App is great! Max in customer support is awesome! The App helped me navigate the treacherous waters of Amazon with ease. I highly recommend using this App. David Halley

BUY BEAUTY BRANDS™

Incredible app. Support is remarkable. Drew and his team are the best. This app has allowed our business to grow like no other app. We hate to reveal our "secrets" but this app is a must if you are looking to streamline and expedite your operations on just one other channel or multiple. Well designed and our e-commerce IQ has grown immensely as a result of learning from them (and growing with them). Lifelong with this company! Thanks!