Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app for using lots of sales channels - easy to use and keeps everything in one place - could not do without it now

Voltage Restaurant Supply

Awesome app! We use it for three marketplaces and it definitely helps our business run more efficiently. The support team is top notch - very quick to respond and super helpful with all of our questions. If you are looking for a feed app - look no further! This app is a great value.

Raphistory

Excellent app and support. SAVES MAD TIME.

Be sure to take them up on the on-boarding calls as you will learn a lot about how their system works. You may need to do some adjustments to your shop in order to get the most out of Shopping-Feed, but once you are in communication with the crew...they will let you know what needs to be done (if anything) during the audit.

This app is awesome. On a scale of 1-10, the current version is a 9. They have room for improvement and seem to listen and take constructive input and criticism well.

I want to give a big round of applause to Oleh, as he has spent several calls and hours helping me and answering questions.

If you are looking to expand while saving time, Shopping-Feed is the move!

YEP.

Outdoorpowerdirect

Shopping Feed is an incredible product with world class customer support.

I searched for months to find the solutions that Shopping Feed offers. We started seeing results immediately after installing.

After a quick onboarding, I knew how to navigate their dashboard with a robust amount of features. Being able to set conditional rules, select and deselect products, and ensure our business was humming along across many different marketplaces.

The customer service is top notch - Drew especially. They are quick to answer questions, quick to help you find solutions, and generally much more helpful (and knowledgeable about their product) than many similar software companies in the industry.

As for drawbacks, there really aren't a ton. The site is copied over from a French version, so there are sometimes some strange translations, and the back end sometimes gets a little slow and isn't incredibly responsive, but not in any way that affects usability. These also seem to be things they are committed to improving going forward.

The price for the app has paid for itself many times over. If you're looking for something to help you take total control of your site across eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces, Shopping Feed is what you want.

Bcp Fasteners

Great product and fantastic service. I am using this app on two different stores and it works flawlessly. You will not receive better service anywhere. Drew and his team are top notch people and you will be happy you chose Shopping-Feed.

Omotenashi4u

We did free trial and keep using this app from now on!
This app help to manage our inventory through shopify with eBay, Etsy and other channels.
Best thing of this Shopping feed is great support.
Support team help us quickly and kindly by mail and call.
Even us, not very good at English, they can help.
If you hesitate , should try!
Wonderful app and support.

Salesmonsters

Love Love Love this app! Seamlessly connecting my entire inventory to Amazon, orders come, and go out, and I don't touch a thing! You have to set it up, but it's highly customizable, and you can hop on a call with support and they'll sort you out.

Highly Recommend.

Chiacharge

Great support everytime I need it, getting the listings on to Amazon automatically is really useful, easy to contact and prompt responses from the support team is great

Kwikbandit Tie

The experience with the person we dealt with was exemplary, helpful and we were able to make some sound decisions on our business model based on his input. Thank you. Dale

Topbindsnew

Good product and great support, after two hours call with Drew, I understand how it works, now I can push the products to multi-channels with a simple process.
I am waiting for the integration with Jet.com and walmart.com now. Thanks, shopping feed!