Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Outdoorpowerdirect

Shopping Feed is an incredible product with world class customer support.

I searched for months to find the solutions that Shopping Feed offers. We started seeing results immediately after installing.

After a quick onboarding, I knew how to navigate their dashboard with a robust amount of features. Being able to set conditional rules, select and deselect products, and ensure our business was humming along across many different marketplaces.

The customer service is top notch - Drew especially. They are quick to answer questions, quick to help you find solutions, and generally much more helpful (and knowledgeable about their product) than many similar software companies in the industry.

As for drawbacks, there really aren't a ton. The site is copied over from a French version, so there are sometimes some strange translations, and the back end sometimes gets a little slow and isn't incredibly responsive, but not in any way that affects usability. These also seem to be things they are committed to improving going forward.

The price for the app has paid for itself many times over. If you're looking for something to help you take total control of your site across eBay, Amazon, and other marketplaces, Shopping Feed is what you want.

Bcp Fasteners

Great product and fantastic service. I am using this app on two different stores and it works flawlessly. You will not receive better service anywhere. Drew and his team are top notch people and you will be happy you chose Shopping-Feed.

Omotenashi4u

We did free trial and keep using this app from now on!
This app help to manage our inventory through shopify with eBay, Etsy and other channels.
Best thing of this Shopping feed is great support.
Support team help us quickly and kindly by mail and call.
Even us, not very good at English, they can help.
If you hesitate , should try!
Wonderful app and support.

Salesmonsters

Love Love Love this app! Seamlessly connecting my entire inventory to Amazon, orders come, and go out, and I don't touch a thing! You have to set it up, but it's highly customizable, and you can hop on a call with support and they'll sort you out.

Highly Recommend.

Chiacharge

Great support everytime I need it, getting the listings on to Amazon automatically is really useful, easy to contact and prompt responses from the support team is great

Kwikbandit Tie

The experience with the person we dealt with was exemplary, helpful and we were able to make some sound decisions on our business model based on his input. Thank you. Dale

Topbindsnew

Good product and great support, after two hours call with Drew, I understand how it works, now I can push the products to multi-channels with a simple process.
I am waiting for the integration with Jet.com and walmart.com now. Thanks, shopping feed!

Urban Fiori

Worth it. The service is unparalleled to anything you're gonna find on here and the app functions are Superior to the others on here. I've been trying to list my products on Amazon n Google in a well organized and controlled manner in bulk but for months I tried all the other apps and there was always atleasy 1 lacking necessary function from app to app and response from the support staff were always slow which wasted time and money. Shopping feed solved all my problems and get all my products listed as controlled as I want within a week. Service was amazing, informative and curtious. If you don't think the 90 is worth a shopping feed app, wait till you experience their help and service department, you're gonna get alot more bang for ur buck in understanding how shopping feeds work and the channels benefits than anywhere else. Incase you couldn't tell, I highly recommend them

New York Art Scout

Shopping Feed has provided us with fast and friendly customer service. Drew K was very helpful in assisting with our technical questions and helped us resolve our problems quickly. He took the time to explain everything in detail and left us feeling confident in working with Shopping Feed.

Parrett Storage

We have been using Shopping Feed for just over a year. Any problem or issue we have had, fine tuning this app to suit our business has been very quickly resolved. All products you choose to export are fed accurately to the marketplace & order(s) fed back to Shopify, including taxes for processing. If you are using any accountancy software like Xero - this is important

Shopify has told us that since our store launched it has been receiving a lot of traffic. In fact, our traffic is in the top 18% of stores that launched the same week as us! That is largely due to this app. Thank you Drew & Team.