Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Epatio

Have been using Shopping Feed since we transitioned our websites to Shopify Plus over a year ago.

Works great for us in getting accurate feeds to the marketplaces we use - Amazon, Google Shopping, Sears, eBay ......

In addition great personalized technical support from Drew and Andy

You need to make the effort to get the correct data points in to the app - but once you learn how Shopping Feed works it is an asset to your business.

Highly Recommend

Vanguardmil

We used this app specifically for Google Shopping and Bing Ads Shopping channels. In particular we needed the use of rules to apply to our product feed that would be separate from our actual Shopify store. While this application requires technical knowledge to setup and get going, the customer service team is very helpful, patient and willing to walk you through each and every step as needed. I had lots of questions and they are always fast to respond and take the time to follow up to make sure everything is resolved. Overall I was able to get things working correctly much easier than expected and the use of this app has saved us lots of time and resources to get our shopping channels running smoothly. Thank you!

Www Brightstore Co Uk

The service these guys provide is the best I have ever experienced in 10 years of trading online. They can't do enough to help.
The app provides true business efficiency and helps grow sales by keeping your available stock listed on all your sales channels. When ever you want to change a price or product details, do it once in Shopify and Shopping Feed will change all listings. A must have app.

E Furniture

Day 2 service is superb with any queries dealt with and resolved quickly and without hassle

Fancyhealthfoodfanatics

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated eBay and it took me a while to understand how to set it up, thank to Drew lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong. I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service! Drew you should get a big hand because of your help i give this app a big up tell your boss i said you should a big raise

Playful Banterer

This is a great app with amazing support. I have integrated three channels (Google shopping, etsy and eBay), and while it takes a second to understand how to set each up, Drew is always there to step in and lend a hand in figuring out what could be going wrong (always was me just not figuring it out, wasn't ever an issue with their system). I highly recommend for the price, functionality, lengthy free trial, and great customer service!

Howlandtools

Good price for the awesome features. Fast, friendly support. An amazing hook up from Shopify to Amazon for syncing products and orders.

Createpros

Great way to get your Shopify feed into Bing Merchant Center. Outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Zero Gravity La

We have just started using this app and Drew K and his team have demonstrated strong customer support and service in getting us started. Thanks!

Outerbankscrafts

Very responsive support. Very impressed!