Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Uniquerugstore

Great app for ebay integration!

Bariatric Food Direct

New to this app but so far love it. Creating a Google shopping feed looked very complicated to me as I'm new to the computer world and this app helped me to get my products on Google shopping with ease. This sounds cliche but its true, I tried another app here on Shopify and was less than pleased with the results. I had a few questions and Drew the technician helped me out quite a lot. So far, super good and loving this app.

Spotcolorart

Drew and Shopping Feed have been fantastic - very well organized, and provided excellent support above and beyond the norm. The app is the easiest we've seen on Shopify app marketplace in terms of syncing up all of your different sales streams/channels (Amazon, eBay, Sears, Houzz, etc.). Pretty intuitive in using the interface, so major plus.

The SF team has so far answered all my questions very promptly and thoroughly, even with the 3 hour time difference between the coasts. I would highly recommend this app and the developers behind it. There seem to be regular updates as well, so it can only get better. I hope in the near future it can sync up with other sales channels like Rakkuten, OpenSky and Bonzanza, but that's just where I also sell/plan to sell. Get this and get started!

Skiff Life We Fish Skinny Water

This is the third app we have tried for EBay & Amazon.
Shopping Feed was an A++++ SUCCESS.
The customer service (Drew) was above & beyond. Couldn't believe the extra effort they put in at no charge to get us up and running properly. I would definitely recommend them.

The Truth About Baby Weight

This is one of the best apps on Shopify for multi sales channels. Literally saves me hundreds of listing hours and the customer support, particularly Drew, are fantastic!

Bulmen Footwear

Very flexible plugin with tons of features. Does exactly what it is supposed to and perhaps the biggest A+ rating goes to the support team who is tirelessly working to answer any questions and provide technical support to get us up and running. Thank you!

Trendytreat

A great way to get your products out there. Easy to set up and the team is very responsive.

Memoryonhand

Shopping feed was instrumental for getting our products on Amazon for holiday season! We moved a lot of product with their help, and their support in getting us set up was superlative. Could not recommend more!

Atomo Dental

I'm still learning on using this app.
Their customer support, Drew, is the BEST customer support I even seen. He replies email very quickly, and called me whenever I have any question. Drew even helped me on how to list on Amazon.
Highly recommended!

Bcprecision

A clean well thought out interface that works great. Working with Drew was probably one of the best customer service experiences I've had in years and I can't say enough about the service he provided. These guys do it right!