Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Zero Gravity La

We have just started using this app and Drew K and his team have demonstrated strong customer support and service in getting us started. Thanks!

Outerbankscrafts

Very responsive support. Very impressed!

The You Store

My experience with this app is amazing! It seamlessly syncs your Shopify account with eBay! When items are purchased on eBay, the app automatically creates an order for your Shopify account. I love it and I recommend it to everyone!

Herbvive Naturalstore

Great app! Andy and Drew helped me implement the app the way I wanted. The support team is prompt to reply. Highly recommended.

Outdoorrockingchairs

Shopping feed is hands down the best app to get your products on Amazon Houzz, Sears and more. Their support is the best I have encountered. Thank you so much for your Help Drew and all of the staff at shopping Feed

Jeffrey Tottenham

Retroroad

For the start it is the Best App if you looking for integration with Amazon.
Their Customer Service Is Top Quality. Especially Big thank you for Drew!!!
Once you get through set up it is great.

Micky Chase Jewelry

I think this app is a great tool to use. Looking forward to a self help guide to help find solutions other than asking questions for the tech team. Would definitely recommend this app.

Prime Pet

Great support, they helped me a lot while I am trying to setup my feed properly. Don't bother other feed apps. This is by far the best one and affordable.

Uniquerugstore

Great app for ebay integration!

Bariatric Food Direct

New to this app but so far love it. Creating a Google shopping feed looked very complicated to me as I'm new to the computer world and this app helped me to get my products on Google shopping with ease. This sounds cliche but its true, I tried another app here on Shopify and was less than pleased with the results. I had a few questions and Drew the technician helped me out quite a lot. So far, super good and loving this app.