Shoppingfeed

Shoppingfeed

by Shoppingfeed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google, & more!

Acid Drop Wall Art

Fantastic app. Amazing customer service. If you need to expand into different market places don't bother with anything else, Shoppingfeed is all you'll ever need.

Geek & Co.

After trying several other solutions for managing my eBay posts, I was SO HAPPY to discover Shoppingfeed. Not only is their app the best one I've seen by far, I can honestly say that their customer service and training is outstanding. Please note that this app is NOT for the light or occasional eBay (or other marketplace) seller. While the cost of the app is higher than some of the competition...you get what you pay for. If you are serious about extending your market to eBay and Amazon, this is the app your need.

Express Your Love Gifts

Shopping Feed service and software is top-notch, using it for several yrs now. It has simplified our work flow with marketplaces and issues are addressed within 48hrs. Looking forward to the new marketplaces they add on.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

Shoppingfeed has allowed me to grow at a much faster pace than I have been able to do with Amazon previously. The app has been far better than others I've tried and their customer service goes beyond supporting the app to actually helping you understand what Amazon is looking for and how to resolve issues you are having with your listings on Amazon. Definitely recommend if you want to grow.

Kite and Crest

This app is a game changer for anyone wanting to sell on Amazon, Etsy, or other channels. Easily has saved us thousands of hours by automating our listing creations. Oleg is fantastic and easily the best support staff of any company I have ever worked with.

Synergy Organic Clothing

The Shopping feed team is amazing! Oleg is always super helpful and willing to take the time to hear out our objectives and showcase how to best utilize the platform in order to optimize the performance.

Performance Horse Blankets

This app saves us tons of time. The service of the Shopping Feed time is amazing! They respond quickly and go above and beyond every time. Highly recommend.

Bead Abode

This app is amazing and their support goes out of their way to make sure you're getting all the benefits available. Being a small seller, I was a little hesitant to make the investment but within no time the app and the support that comes with it paid for itself. If you're looking to expand into a channel and don't know where to start to sync your products, inventory and orders, Shoppingfeed is far and away the best way to do so. It's very user friendly, produces immediate results, and the support is top notch. I highly recommend.

PoolCandy

I am really happy I found ShoppingFeed and have been using them again and again for every new online venture I start. Data is messy and dirty especially when you are trying to syndicate it to different systems with different native software, fields, requirements, business needs etc. What I love about ShoppingFeed is that they realize and understand this. So when an issue arises because always with tech and data, they will work with you to find a solution or a workaround to accomplish your end objective. In particular, their Customer Success Manager Max is top notch. Extremely knowledgeable about the shoppingfeed software and backend architecture. Makes himself available to me whenever I need answers and solutions and will spend an hour with me on the phone as we attempt to formulate the right combination that will fix a problem and eventually, we always do or he tells me what I need to do on my end to fix the issue. I cannot recommend ShoppingFeed and Max enough. They are great partners!

LEMON LOCO

App works great and has excellent customer service. Max and Oleg have helped with any issues that we've had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13