Shoppingfeed

Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Google, Houzz & more + Metafields

$399/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bradley's Surplus

I've worked with quite a few 3rd party apps for integrating Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Etsy, etc.. and the onboarding and support team, in my case, Drew, Oleg and Max at ShoppingFeed has been the most helpful and responsive team I've ever worked with. I've been with a similar app for 3 years and I think we had one call of about an hour for onboarding. Not at ShoppingFeed, they take the time to explain and show you how things work and answer all your questions quickly. If you need to push orders into Shopify and in turn update inventory, pricing, data at your other channels, take a good look at these guys. I moved from multiple platforms and once you get the hang of their system and writing rules you can manipulate your data to suite each channel.

Fanatik Bike Co.

We have been using Shoppingfeed since we started with Shopify in 2016, and they have continually grown and improved over the years as more sales channels become available. Their customer support is fantastic and fast, and they are quick to find ways to solve any problem we might run into.

Lulu and Georgia

Great for integrating with multiple platforms and I could not rave enough about the customer service! Max is so quick to assist and so helpful.

XooKool

Excellent APP to integrate with multiple platforms. One APP to handle multiple complex integrations. Their support team is also Great!

IslandJay

Does not get any better than Shopping Feed. They have your back with fast support. Data feeds can be complicated, but this crew are on it 100% all the time. They want to help you get the most out of their app. I wish all app companies were this good.

LOVEKimmy Designs

I wouldn't have been able to sign up for Amazon without this app. Easy integration and great customer service.

Knot & Rope Supply

Shoppingfeed has enabled us to easily import, manage, and track our Amazon products and orders. The techs are always helpful and responsive when needed. This is a great app.

Ewing Athletics

Great customer service, we use it to list our brands products on ebay and amazon, sometimes there are hiccups due to the platforms changing requirements but they have great customer service and always immediately take care of any issues

Acid Drop Wall Art

Fantastic app. Amazing customer service. If you need to expand into different market places don't bother with anything else, Shoppingfeed is all you'll ever need.

Geek & Co.

After trying several other solutions for managing my eBay posts, I was SO HAPPY to discover Shoppingfeed. Not only is their app the best one I've seen by far, I can honestly say that their customer service and training is outstanding. Please note that this app is NOT for the light or occasional eBay (or other marketplace) seller. While the cost of the app is higher than some of the competition...you get what you pay for. If you are serious about extending your market to eBay and Amazon, this is the app your need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14