Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Handmade In Conifer

Bottom line: This app is great and the support during setup of your channel and use is superb.

I installed this app to connect with Google Shopping Actions so I could sell my work via the Google Express Store. Note, GSA is different than Google Shopping, which you can do with Shopify, although now that I have this app, I don’t need the Shopify Google channel since this app is covering my feed for all parts of Google. I used the free trial first, then subscribed. I have to say the support I received from Max was probably the best from any place ever. He helped me get my GSA feed set up every step of the way - and this was during the FREE trial period. You need to get your store and products approved by Google to be on GSA, and as anyone knows, it can be painful trying to work with Google “support”. To help, Max worked with GSA support to figure out why they were “stuck” in processing my approved store. He worked with them on other issues as they came up from Google. Note, these were not Shopping Feed app issues, these were issues on Google’s side of things.

As for the app - it’s great. You are able to look at and work with the feed pulled from your store so that what you want ends up going through to your channel (in my case, GSA). I thought the user interface was easy to figure out. Another good thing is that although they schedule when your feed will be updated and processed every day (or multiple times a day), you can manually force a new update to your feed or force it to re-process the feed data if you’ve made some changes.

Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about this app and working with Max. It is a pleasure working with him. This is the first app I’ve left a review for, because I felt like I really had to call them out for their excellent work.

Truly a gem in the app store.

Medicool

Awesome app! Will save you hundreds of hours of time and increase your marketplace sales at least 3X (in our experience). Easy to set up and maintain the service.

The Customer Service is amazing and they are always available if you have any issues. If you're on the top plan you'll have a dedicated Account Manager to walk you through every step.

I would recommend paying for the white glove setup. It's well worth it, and you'll get a faster return on your $$$.

Black.co.uk

This is a great app for merchants who want to grow their sales channels both for their shopify site and marketplaces. Plug and go and any tweaks and customisation queries are answered and executed within hours. BIG thanks to Max for is rapid response and expert delivery

Monoprice, Inc.

Great app!! Plus the top quality support (MAX!!) that is always ready to help makes the journey easier!

Plus Size Appeal

Super great app to get your inventory synced properly across all platforms.

TOP NOTCH customer service ( MAX ) is great and always happy to help.

DataVision

Customer service is rocket fast, and attentive to all of our needs. Feeds have been seamless and accurate.

garderobaid | the used clothes online shop

I have used this app to connect my shop with eBay. It works quite fine, helped me to sell more items. Sometimes I was struglling so uderstand what 'rules' should I use, but Max (customer service) was always to here to help.

T A Y Online Store

I had some difficulties when started using the app but that wasn't something wrong in the app it self , it was some complication in google configuration.
Max was always a great help, prompt answers and very helpful. Now I have all feeds works and running.

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app for using lots of sales channels - easy to use and keeps everything in one place - could not do without it now

Voltage Restaurant Supply

Awesome app! We use it for three marketplaces and it definitely helps our business run more efficiently. The support team is top notch - very quick to respond and super helpful with all of our questions. If you are looking for a feed app - look no further! This app is a great value.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10