Shopping Feed

Shopping Feed

by Shopping Feed Inc

Sell on Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Google Shopping Actions, & more!

Simple Shoes

I use Shopping Feed to get my products onto Amazon. It works great but the best part is the support I get from Max. Very responsive. Working with Max and Shopping Feed is MUCH more pleasant than working Amazon!

Signature Watches

We used Shopping Feed to sync our inventory to eBay and Google Shopping Ads. This is the only service that actually worked for us (we tried a few until we settled on this one). Their customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond with any question or issue we have and are always very keen to make sure we are happy. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to get their inventory synced with external platforms!

USA Beverage Supply

I actually was unable to use this app due to the limitations provide on the Houzz platform, but this limitation had nothing to do with the app itself but rather Houzz's platform.

The reason I give it 5 stars is that their customer support is awesome. Their live chat actually works (with a real person) and they even scheduled me to speak with one of their owners. I was very impressed.

Revolution Tea LLC

This is app does so much! It has helped save us time and money by being an all-in-one app to display our products on several digital channels. We can create custom rules for promotions and much more! Also, their tech support is the best I have ever come across! They are very helpful and communication is incredible!

David's Brand

First of all, the App is great! Max in customer support is awesome! The App helped me navigate the treacherous waters of Amazon with ease. I highly recommend using this App. David Halley

BUY BEAUTY BRANDS™

Incredible app. Support is remarkable. Drew and his team are the best. This app has allowed our business to grow like no other app. We hate to reveal our "secrets" but this app is a must if you are looking to streamline and expedite your operations on just one other channel or multiple. Well designed and our e-commerce IQ has grown immensely as a result of learning from them (and growing with them). Lifelong with this company! Thanks!

leononlinebox

I usually do not like to write review or do not write review until I have used an app very fluently. At the end, I forget to write review. That is my problem. I will recommend this app for several reasons. I like the customer services. Questions are always answered within short period of time. The function of the apps are very important. It links so many of my selling channel accounts together. That saves me a lot time as well. Although I have not used all of the functions yet, I will recommend it to others. There is one thing I forget to mention. I did spend a lot of time looking for other similar apps until I found Shopping Feed. Hope my review can help you make decision to at least try this app first. You can ask for trial extension as well!!!! That is awesome.

Alonzo's Oil

Thank you for your continued support. I hope all is going well with your business. I know that your business model has the potential to make you all very successful, but I understand how much work goes in to making a multi-channel product feed. I imagine many customers think that $39 is a lot, but I’ve used other product feed services that were over $1000 per month. Your service is actually better than the much more expensive options out there.

Obtaining Synergy LLC

This is my 2nd company that I utilized the Shopping Feed app and their customer service goes above and beyond for their clients. I personally dealt with Max in setting up and maintaining both companies' feeds and he is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns that may arise. I also had a custom feed put together which was done overnight. I couldn't be happier with their service!! Highly recommend Shopping Feed!!

Locco Decor

Max and their team is amazing. Their Rule function in combination with metafield can create so many possibilities for E-commerce to expand to different markets.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11