Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Feed for Google Ads, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

CAR BREAKERS

I cannot say enough good things about this app & the team behind it. Very very impressive app/service. Thank you so much.

Melhor

I used the app for Google Merchant it is really good and their support team is always there to assist with a very quick response time

Nyloon Watch Bands

Support, support, support...non existent. Careful with this app if your feeds are important to your business. They are severely understaffed and support issues are resolved sporadically. There is a function that is broken in the app where ignore variants stopped working and also the product match when you ignore variants is also broken causing issues on your website because it cannot match back to a product: https://d.pr/i/rnxCWg. The developer doesn't seem to understand that there are two parts to the Facebook feed: the feed upload and the fields in the feed so that when someone visits your site a product match happens.

August 11, 2019

Hi LaTesha,

While we do appreciate all our reviews (positive & negative), it really saddens me when we get a review like this. I do appreciate your concerns, but I can assure you we are not understaffed and our reviews attest to our focus on customer satisfaction, and we are known for going the extra mile.

Every now and then there is a problem which doesn't get the urgent attention that is required and for this I apologise. I'd be happy to talk through solutions to your problems and walk you through solving your issues.

I really want you to become a happy customer, and having a long-term, happy customer is far more important than short-term financial gain. I will contact you by email to make sure we can help you, at no charge, fix the issues that you seem to have experienced and use ShoppingFeeder for your benefit.

Look forward to working together in a positive way.

Best,
Kevin (Founder)

Zaptor

Does exactly what I want, syncs all products to my respective advertising platforms as expected. It would also be helpful for non technical users as the process is very simple.

LeMarc

Installed this app because of limitations with google shopping directly integration with Shopify, so far it has solved all the issues. Great help from the App developer as well.

Africabuy

Great feed l have came across online - easy integration for less technical advanced like me , and great support from James.

Sound & Stage City

The support from James has been amazing as he patiently took me step by step through what I needed to do. With this kind of guidance and service, it was a pleasure!

TicketToTheMoon.no

Good support and a lot of reasons to like it. Easy to make new feeds. Maybe the feeds could update a bit more often, but hey, its pretty quick!!
Recommended!

shopcummins.com

We use this app to manage the product feed for Google Shopping. Customer support from Henri has been amazing when questions arise.

ShopCummins.ca

Feed tool works great. Highly recommend. When needed, customer support is excellent!! We used the tool for over 12 months with good success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20