Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

France & Son

Great app, the customer service has been very helpful too. I requested a new feed be created for a new platform, and they did it for me fairly quickly.

mydigitalstore.co.za

Brilliant Service

We have built and launched 3 electronics and appliance stores since 2016 and used shopping feeder for all of them. It simplifies sending feeds to any of the marketing or referral sites we use. Working with isolating specific products or categories is so easy. Most important is the fantastic service, help and input that we continually receive from Henri and the team. Thank you.

Little Things

Need support from the initial set-up. As soon as I started seeing red error messages I initially removed the app. Once I got a call and received support it was very easy to set-up.

4GreaterGoods

I love the ease of use and the fact that it also provides free feed for small merchants with less than 20 products. I would highly recommend ShoppingFeeder to anyone with an eCommerce site.

Smartscene

great app! i highly recommend for all south african stores. got me sorted with pricecheck in 15 minutes. I'm ready for black friday.

Seedleme

Brilliant service and back up !! Thanks, great app integration was simple with a helpful call centre.

Jean-Kelsie

Kurt and Sheperd were absolutely amazing in helping me get everything connected and set up. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend this app. They were quick, efficient and super helpful. Well done team x

Aerosphere

The support is probably the best on Shopify. Their team called us and walked us through the app and the google integration. Top drawer service.

Digitronics

Amazing service! Thank you, They helped me with the shopping feed for Pricecheck in literally 15 minutes.

Just Riding

Amazing these guys are! I ran into serious problems with Google merchant centre, the chap I was dealing with was being really difficult about my feeds and product data not being exactly what they wanted every time I thought I sorted it the guy would find more little things wrong and these guys ran me through everything and got everything in place for me, they even contacted Google and worked it all out for me. I would highly recommend these guys for managing your shopping feeds. We have been using them for this and our first site.. in total around 7 Years I believe and still happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25