Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Woodstock Laundry UK

I had some initial problems figuring it out, but Kurt was amazing. Super helpful and got things sorted. Highly recommended.

wwfsa

This app seamlessly integrated my entire Shopify product listing onto Google - this is great for any store owner who does not have the time and resources to duplicate the work built on Shopify and everything updates automatically. The Shopping Feeder team is also very on hand and helps you every step of the way - would definitely recommend.

Diamond Painting Hut

This app has worked out better than any other feed app I have tried. The price is also less than many other options. James has been amazing with answering my questions and guiding me in the right direction. Thank you so much!

Inlovearts

I tried to use this app, it was very difficult to use, so I removed this app, but this app still generates feed automatically, how to remove my user information, the merchant did not respond at all

Sparkling Evy

Brilliant customer service from James. Superb professionalism. I look forward to working with you on enhancing feed profitability.

Rising Empress

Thanks James and team! I really appreciate the help so far! I felt like I was alone before shopping feeder and James has made me feel much better already.

The Linen Works

We used this app to set up our Awin product feed. We've received excellent feedback from affiliates using the feed and the Shopping Feeder team have gone above and beyond helping us feed changes! Highly recommend!

masque BAR

Great customer service from installation. Thanks a lot. Very Helpful to get our feed up and running.

Litehouse

Thanks James for all the assistance! Your knowledge and patience to help me get set-up is greatly appreciated.

Herbs & Health

Thanks Collen for assisting with the setting up of my Facebook and google ads accounts. You were patient and very knowledgeable about the process. I am looking forward to working you and your colleagues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31