Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

I almost don't want to write a review because I want to keep this company all for myself. Henri from shopping feed and the rest of the team has hands down saved my business. I was spending so much on adds they have fixed so many issues with my google ads and other shopping feeds saving me $1000's of dollars a day. I now have them manage all my google ads, words can't describe how amazing this app and team who support this app are .. If you did not give them 5 stars it's honestly is because you don't know enough about shopping feeds and ads to appreciate the full value this app provides,

Vinyl Revival

These guys at ShoppingFeeder are the real deal. I have has many emails to ask hows it going and to reply if I need further assistance and to organise a call back if I need it.
Absolute no hesitations to use these guys. Do it, unless you are in the hifi business.

Xidorn Swim

I downloaded this app and was a bit confused so I uninstalled it but I really like all it's features, I reached out to support they literally told me to sit back and relax and everything will be taken care of in 3 hours. When I checked my issues were fixed. The support is amazing. I then went on to check out their documentation which I should of done in the first place and it was help as well. So far I love everything about them, Herni and Kurt are very helpful and know what they are about <3

Newquay Camping Shop

Feed has worked through out which is great, but I had a an issue with my feed, and a few hundred products were not listing on google shopping, I sent a message late afternoon, within 3 hours it was all up and running again. great work team.

Thanks Very much Guys

Chesserfeld

We use the app for Google and Bing's feed for our product display ads. This company has excellent customer service and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Henri and Kurt.

LuxuryTimeSA

Very user friendly and friendly staff,willing to help where they can. Good value for money. Quick integration.

TSB Living

Henri and his team are absolute gents, have always had the time for me, and looked to help me out in everything I was doing.... No matter how many silly questions I had for them. Do yourself a favor and get on board

Silulo Store

Love it :)

Reporting = 100%
James support = 100%*
Channels setup = 100%

Once again I love it.

Saveon Sport

What a great app!!! Drastically boosted my online sales! Definitely a must have app for all shopify stores.

Viaggio Balnes

i was struggling to add my products to google shopping and the Google merchant shopping app was terrible, luckily with shopping feeders i could add them really fast and easily, they have great atention also.