Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Cloud 69 Shop

I would recommend 10/10 times! They guys at Shopping Feeder are always super friendly and they offer an amazing service. Uploading my products to Price Check took less then a day and all is working great.

Incredible Connect Shaun

A bit technical at first but once you understand it - smooth sailing.

Highly competent staff. I've been interacting with James - great guy!

Always thought google marketing is something for the really massive stores - This app & the people behind it helped me rank higher on Google & compete side by side with iStore, Incredible Connection & the other big players

Play With Me

Notable spike in sales since integrating this service. Good ROI. Easy to use and excellent support.

FirstBike Africa

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful and go the extra mile to explain over the phone.

Noola

I have started using the Shopping Feeder app at it works very well for us. The sales consultants are very helpful as well.

MPG Sport CA

Shopping feeder is very versatile and accomplishes all our feed needs, and their customer service is very hands-on and will walk you through everything you need to know.

MPG Sport USA

Cloud69 Shop

Highly Recommend! I struggled with other Apps to get my products onto Google because they are Adult Products. The guys from Shopping Feeder worked extra hard and managed to get them on within a week! They are always extremely friendly and willing to help!

Shoperduper

I have made the right decision to download this app. They have a very good and friendly customer service who always in charge when you have problems. I highly recommend Shoppingfeeder.

Carla's Music Store

The customer reps at Shoppingfeeder has been EXTREMELY easy and helpful! I would highly recommend anyone that is looking to get their products uploaded to Google Shopping ads! Definitely use these guys!! 100%