Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Stoonli

AWESOME !!!!!

This is the best platform. I like everything about it.
Detailed reporting & manages all market places.

It's the great feed and easy to use.

Support is amazing. James always provide the best support. Gracious, James !!! Gracious, my friend !!!

Tienda 27

The world’s best Multi channel marketing and feed management platform;just keeps getting better.
James, Henri, Kurt-Welldone!

Nordgreencom

Great feed - easy integration, and brilliant support.

Berties Northampton

The support Henri offers is excellent, he is readily available and gets you set up with minimal fuss. The app is easy to use, it connects so easily with your Shopify store and is extremely robust, we haven't had any problems. It's also very well priced against other apps we've looked at. We highly recommend it.
Duncan

Skull Global

Henri offered me personalised service. I am incredibly happy with this app. Best service of any company I have experienced to date from Shopify apps!

Grlythings

I REQUESTED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 5 DAYS BEFORE THE NEW BILLING CYCLE... AND THEY DID NOT CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THEY STILL BILLED ME... AND NOW THEY ARE STILL BILLING ME 1 MONTH AFTER I REQUESTED TO CANCEL...

Richards Guitars

1 STAR REVIEWER WARNING: This is some friendly advice. If you check out the 1 star reviews. They are, almost without exception tin pot "eCommerce wannabies" whose sites have no traffic, probably never will sell anything and it must be a NIGHTMARE for Henri. They only charge $11.99 a MONTH but I was being charged £150 A MONTH before I met Henri - and paid that for over 3 years!!!

Henri provides me video chat suppport around the clock to get me started yet he still only gets 11.99!!!

Henri works on the presumption that once the product is up and running they wont need to be putting so many hours in - but for people to suggest their work is a SCAM is disgusting - totally outrageous. I know he will be there whenever I need him.

So if you see reviewers crying about being charged 11.99 when they shouldn't have been.... blimey.... get a life guys. Go and get a job because you shouldn't be in business if you are going to leave 1 star reviews over a $11.99 billing technicality.

*********************************************

END OF TRIAL UPDATE: Henri has proven to be a man of his word - has worked miracles to ensure my feed works despite a number of issues that would have caused it to be removed. I cannot thank Henri enough and today asked him to manage my BING advertising so lets see if he is as good at that as he is sorting my feed - I think he will!!!

I have been in business 23 years and online since the conception of the internet - I am telling any serious online store - you need a Henri in your team!

*****************************************

Original review........

Henri!

I have only known you less than 24 hours.... but I can already say I trust you without question. You are a life safer. 2 YEARS of me paying an IT guy £150 a month purely to manage the feed to Google and you have already shown an overwelming level of care and attention. I just cannot put into words how grateful I am.

I have NO question whatsoever that working with you will help me develop my understanding of the feed, help me make more sales, make my advertising spend go further, not to mention save me a lot of money on servicing the feed.

Bless you Henri - I know you won't let me down hence writing the review now.

If anyone is fearful of making the leap - You can trust Henri. If I have been duped I will let you know but I like to believe I am a good judge of character - been in business 23 years and know a bad egg when I see one. Henri is a true gentleman and a pro.

Divahairdeals Store

They tell the customers that there is a "FREE" package to try the app, but there is NO FREE PACKAGE at all. You have to literally have only 0-20 products existing in your store at the time of app install or else you are permanently stricken from using the "FREE" package and automatically set up for an 11.99$/mo package or higher.

I also spoke with their support team and confirmed this..

Underground Lighting

Great App, awesome support. Helped me every step of the way!

The Smooth Shop

Integrates well with Shopify. Henri is always quick to help. Very simple and easy to use. Now I just need the channels to make me some money. :)