Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Peach & Moon Organics

I had some initial issues getting to understand how it all works but this is no fault of the app - they have great support available and that is something I really appreciate. I always talk to James and he is excellent. It was easy to connect to my store and I think it would be great for those who do Google shopping (I do not so I cannot really comment). Creating feeds is easy once you know what you are doing.

Signage for Care

Great customer support! Henri helped me by phone and was very helpful in getting my google shopping ads set up.

Hauck South Africa

Great service! Jame's is a great dancer! Very happy with the app and the customer service received.

Shoreditch Boutique

If you're struggling to promote your products on google shopping in other countries then this is the app for you.
I could not promote my products on google shopping USA using the shopify smart shopping app. It's really easy to do this using shopping feeder. Shopping feeder's customer service will guide you through it every step of the way.
Would highly recommend.

HIGHBORN INC

Be aware the one unlimited plan can be costly if you exceed 50k products. The price is ridiculous 7 times the current plan price. Ask them before signing up to avoid surprises.

BUYXTEQ

James helped me so much, friendly guy. I am happy with the service and i am looking forward to using your platform.

Little Sugar Store

Very Good Product feeder to Google Merchant Center

Team support very good helpful support for you once you get any trouble and inquiry. They give you all solving answer. They closed follow up your issue till you can fixed it and also help you a lot until you can start up your business. I appreciate and recommend you to download this application and start now.

Wonderclickshop

I give 1 star always have a problem with google merchant it stop feed many time iam give up not recommend

The Modern Jewelry Online Shop

** Very Good Product feeder to Google Merchant Center Application...!!! I strongly recommend for anybody who get trouble issues or policy violation then cause made to Google suspended your account. Platform user-friendly and also easy to understand in spite of you never know about IT or technical knowledge before.
Rather than that, Team support very good helpful support for you once you get any trouble and inquiry. They give you all solving answer. They closed follow up your issue till you can fixed it and also help you a lot until you can start up your business. It's not only give you advice for product feed to Merchant Center but also Google adwords too. They also help me to setup some data that I can not do by myself. I appreciate and recommend you to download this application and start now..!!! . There is no any reason to hesitate anymore. We had wasted our the time. Let's start your business with them. They're waiting you all. Hope you success..!!. and let's share your good experience with them.

theblowdryer.com

Stop wasting time with other apps! I used this app before for my other sites, and they do not disappoint. I can't explain how valuable this app and team are to your business if you rely on SEM to provide traffic to your site. I would give them 10 stars if I could. This team manages my whole google ads campaign and has done such amazing things for my business I can't explain the value they bring. Let them manage your google shopping and google ads your business will thank you, and bank account.