Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

Facebook, Google Shopping Feed

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Ideal Deal Shop

Fantastic app. Amazing professional service to get me started to a wider online market. Thanks guys for all your help!

JB Watches

ShoppingFeeder is a fantastic app to gain more online presence. Very simple to use and easy to navigate. Great professional support from the team. Thanks a lot!

Technify.co.za

Great app. The support is amazing! Makes my life much easier. Thanks guys for your support and great attitude

KITA Fragrances (Pty) Ltd

What a pleasure! Having to add my products manually to another site and putting it off adding 10 products a week, I cannot express my gratitude for ShoppingFeeder that loaded all 688 products in 10 minutes.

Feelgood Health

I have found the support team at Shopping Feeder to be very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The process is easy to implement and the best performance in terms of sales has come from the Google Shopping Feeder. I can recommend Shopping Feeder to anyone who is trying to increase their online footprint.

KaryKase

Great App. Setting up and connecting to Shopify worked very well. Greta support as well when connecting to different Platforms. The process of creating a feedback for our PriceCheck listing was literally just a few clicks.
The dashboard provides great insights in the performance of different sales platforms and the reports provided make it easy to assess performance. The price is quite decent for what you get.

Msiza IT Shop

I use this app to send items from my online store to the google shopping. It works like a charm.

I just sync and rebuild my feeds on the shoppingfeeder website and it updates the prices for existing items and insert new items.

OrderNow.co.za

Been using the app for a while now. It works as expected and haven't had any issues so far. In addition, the customer support has always been good.

Skyla Jewels

Great results and really easy with a great support team who are prepared to assist with getting everything set-up. James Jiri, in particular, is amazing to deal with - always goes the extra mile!

iKura Express

Shopping feeder is a great app, with amazing customer service. It is user friendly. Highly recommended.