Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

Oraiki

Very useful app which makes Google Shopping much easier to set-up. Customer service is awesome, thanks to Henri ! I highly recommend.

Ars Signum Prova

The app: I've tried not only many, but every similar app I found. Some before using this one, some after using it (when trial finished). I think there is not any other app that does this any better or any cheaper. Ah, and without the app, even now that I've written so many emails to google merchant support that I could invite them for dinner, I couldn't have managed to submit all my products to google shopping, with all the errors and troubles you find, without using this shoppingfeeder app.

The support: is what made me write this review. After talking to Kurt and Henri from support, a shameful number of times, I decided to write this positive review. I mean, I asked them where could I do it, despite I do never review anything.

You have a msn like chat window, where you can write them anytime, and they always reply much sooner than the time they are allowed to take given my subscription (the cheapest, onelimited).

They help you with everything, do stuff for you if you can't, and then explain to you how to do it, step by step as if you were a grandma that doesn't even know how to use the mouse. Which is great, because despite being a programmer, I do sometimes need that kind of accurate instructions hehe. What else could you want from support?

Familybuymore2

At the beginning I have found ShoppingFeeder's application very complicated and didn't want to waste my time. However, after Henry's email that I received explaining that he will take the time and help us to start with Google Shopping, I have changed my mind and so far after 2 months of using ShoppingFeeder services, I don't even regret anything.

I have to say that now because of Henry, we have more and more conversions and we are thinking to give them our Google Shopping management because we have a professional support and also the necessary assistance.

I strongly recommend ShoppingFeeder, it is worth to give a try.

A special thanks to Henry!

Healthylivingca

They are responsive. However, no matter how hard I was told they were fighting on my behalf, my products are not getting the expected result. After the $50 setup fee and monthly fee for a couple of month, I actually see less products of mine showing up on google shopping. It is frustrating.

You Smell Nice

This is a must have. Henri was excellent and help me set up my feeds, gave advice on what I needed to do to improve sales and got my store selling through Google. Excellent product and customer services.

Ttess 2

I no Brainer Must Have. Don't use it and lose sales

Haibeauty

The customer support is just awesome. Henri walked me through the issue and we had it fixed 10 minutes after I initiated a help session. The platform makes managing my google feed a snap. You can edit the feed details directly in the ap, saving me tons of time. I highly recommend shoppingfeeder to anyone.

Liquid Planet

this app is probably fine for large inventories - but i went through the entire set-up only to learn that no matter how many products you want to list in ANY channel - they charge you for your entire catalog. And then, they make it difficult to close your account. Poor customer service and misleading. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 - because it probably does have potential if you have a very small catalog or a very large one. disappointed.

Swoll Shop

This thing is amazing 3 sales in the first 3 days i wish i knew about this years ago

Ebarza

Very nice application, and custmer service is super.
Big thanks for Henry who replied to me late after midnight and logged in to my computer and finished all the setup procees in 5 minutes .
Can't imaging how would I uploaded google products without this app.