Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping ShoppingFeeder

by ShoppingFeeder

Google Shopping Google Feed, Facebook, ShareASale, Bing, SFDR

RIGd Supply

I used the app to help produce a feed of my shopify products to send to google shopping. This ad had alot more flexibility in that you could change the description or anything else on the product ads. The team reached out and helped me get my ads working when they were not approved for months. I have a google management team working to help my ad words and they couldn't figure out how to get my ads approved, but this app and its team did it in days. Awesome

Easy CCTV

The only Shopping integration I have used, and ever will use. Been using them for over 3 years with no issues

Madz Nail & Beauty

Sales support is amazing. James helped me every step of the way getting it all 100% set up. Having support from James made this integration very easy. The campaign set up was easy with all the support given. Once all of it was set up, its much easier to go forward by your self.

Deon's Auto Panels

This app makes me look like a pro. The service has been excellent so far, and I'm sure this app will be one of the best joices i've made for my online shop.

Fit Beans

I like the app so far. The support is very friendly and the feed has been uploaded successfully which was the reason for installing the app.

Live Better With Dementia

The apps is very useful and it has the best customer service ever. Even for features that they don't have, they'll try to help when they can. They've helped my business very much with its specific circumstances.

Livecopper

Have been using ShoppingFeeder for while now. Seamlessly connects Shopify with Google Merchant Center. Offers a lot of useful features and we are already seeing results. Would recommend.

Swarovski UAE

I am in charge of different websites within the middle east and for each of them we have two languages (arabic and english). I spent months trying all the feed applications from the shopify store but unfortunately none of them worked. Shoppinfeeder has been the only application that worked and as my case was complex because I am using langify I had to contact their support team. Reactive and available we had many calls on skype they even set everything up on google merchant and shopify for me. I can only recommend this application as this is the only one that has been able to work with my current configuration and because of its team which is extremely efficient and helpfull. Install it and if needed contact its team, they will for sure come up with a solution. We have now our campaigns running on every platform ( shopping, facebook, criteo ...) thank you shoppingfeeder

Anthos Crafts

Great app with flexibility and very good service. I recomend it especially for feeds that need customization.

Osez-séduire

Good app and very good support thank you